• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

It started in 2010.... And in 2019 I vow to you....

Patricia wore the Goodell clown shirt, maybe that’s why? Packers are the other America’s team, ask Dez Bryant. Aaron Rodgers is a superstar QB. Al Davis annually sued the league, most penalized team every year, schedule makers would laugh when drawing up their travel for years. And judging by this year, still do (@MIN, @IND, London, bye, @GB, @HOU) hahahahaha

Clete Blakeman, he of the Chris Jones roughing the passer in the AFCG when he smacked Brady's shoulder...

Blakeman is dirty... Its been a pattern

Did anyone catch the PI they overturned against Houston vs KC... The explanation was "There was no PI. It was defensive holding. Houston intercepted it. Their ball". WTF does that mean. Means it was defensive holding!

That didn't cost my guys the game, but it changed a lot. Detroit got flat boned.

If its before the ball was thrown, its defensive holding isnt it?

I thought they got thet one right if we were talking about same play

Which is why the optics of PI challenges look bad, db can be mugging a guy but if ball ain't in the air, it's not PI

If its before the ball was thrown, its defensive holding isnt it?

I thought they got thet one right if we were talking about same play

Which is why the optics of PI challenges look bad, db can be mugging a guy but if ball ain't in the air, it's not PI

Pretty sure that's what he is talking about.

They called pass interference, but it was determined no pass inference occurred. So flag is picked up. While they determined it was defensive holding it was not called on the field and wad not able to be challenged.

Pretty sure that's what he is talking about.

They called pass interference, but it was determined no pass inference occurred. So flag is picked up. While they determined it was defensive holding it was not called on the field and wad not able to be challenged.

Ya, it looks horrible on tv when stuff like that happens, but it's the rule

I almost think they either need to shut it down, refs have made it clear that it's a wasted challenge and just a timeout loss no matter what, or add in some leeway for stuff like defensive holding as an available call on the review but only to the player the ball was thrown too

Bar my compadre.

I understand you are disappointed by the obvious unfair rigged Nfl reffing.

I will give you some wisdom.

Disappointment opens up new opportunities.

Let’s take all of our disappoint energy and refocus that energy into a new opportunity.

A new opportunity to understand that the Nfl reffing is opening up an opportunity for us to make big $$$.

I had this vision that the Nfl this season is going to belong to GreenBay.

I have been profiting off them and this shady reffing.

Take the shady reffing and capitalize on the opportunity bro.

I need my thread. I can’t post a thread. Tales of the universe it must be called. I’ve tapped into a physics force that is showing me winners . I have bet receipts and photos of the signs that are being communicated to me

I was throwing some trash into a dumpster.

I was envisioning some crazy business ideas and visions.

So I threw the trash from like 10 yards away and it hit the top of the dumpster and rolled into the dumpster.

I heard something fall to the ground. Somehow this half eaten apple ended up on the ground.

It was so crazy that the bag split open when the trash bag hit the cormer of the dumpster and that half eaten apple fell out of the bag onto the ground.

I have crazier stories involving a rock and the patriots and winning thousands of dollars!

Bar my compadre.

I understand you are disappointed by the obvious unfair rigged Nfl reffing.

I will give you some wisdom.

Disappointment opens up new opportunities.

Let’s take all of our disappoint energy and refocus that energy into a new opportunity.

A new opportunity to understand that the Nfl reffing is opening up an opportunity for us to make big $$$.

I had this vision that the Nfl this season is going to belong to GreenBay.

I have been profiting off them and this shady reffing.

Take the shady reffing and capitalize on the opportunity bro.

I need my thread. I can’t post a thread. Tales of the universe it must be called. I’ve tapped into a physics force that is showing me winners . I have bet receipts and photos of the signs that are being communicated to me
I'll take a look at your settings.

I am becoming suspicious that our concept of time is incorrect. Physicists always talk about time and the fact that the past present and future is happening simultaneously.

Well I think this is true. I have the proof. Bar set up the thread dog. Rough rough rough.

Everyone will become a believer once they see this real 1980’s style REAL EVIDENCE that intuition can be used to predict these outcomes.

The Lions are cursed. Always have been, always will be as long as a Ford is running them and they have WCF on their jerseys. Officiating bad, but that's what happens when the only jersey you're proud to wear as a fan is the Barry Sanders one....even he didn't win anything.

Agree 100%, BAR. It was disgusting for sure the other night. I posted plenty about in a couple FB sports groups I'm in.

I'm glad you posted this. When somebody like myself (that nobody knows as a "regular" around here) posts something similar in regard to the possibility of these games being fixed (after the Eagles/Packers game a few weeks back, that one went against the Packers), everybody loses their damn minds around here. Idiotic comments like "I think I'm lost at blankets" ensue, etc etc etc. But everybody knows and loves you here, so, it's funny to see an example where the response is a complete 180 pretty much based solely on who's posting. Reminds me of the "Cheers" intro..... "where everybody knows your name". Lol... Whatever you end up doing today, enjoy your Sunday, BAR! :shake7:

I do not think the games are "fixed" per se. But, clearly refs/officials have unchecked bias and a slant on calls for certain teams/players and league does nothing to address the situation. Instead, they support the incompetence.

Who cares, rules are made to be broken...if you a’int cheating, you ain’t trying. I always look at it as give and take..some favor you and some fuck you, plus I had GB ML :rolleyes:

Agree 100%, BAR. It was disgusting for sure the other night. I posted plenty about in a couple FB sports groups I'm in.

I'm glad you posted this. When somebody like myself (that nobody knows as a "regular" around here) posts something similar in regard to the possibility of these games being fixed (after the Eagles/Packers game a few weeks back, that one went against the Packers), everybody loses their damn minds around here. Idiotic comments like "I think I'm lost at blankets" ensue, etc etc etc. But everybody knows and loves you here, so, it's funny to see an example where the response is a complete 180 pretty much based solely on who's posting. Reminds me of the "Cheers" intro..... "where everybody knows your name". Lol... Whatever you end up doing today, enjoy your Sunday, BAR! :shake7:
All good.

But trust me, they don't all love me ;).

Crooked stuff happens, and discussion is good but it definitely flares tempers haha.

The 'get off my lawn' types are never happy with that kind of stuff either (not saying people here, just in general)

I love it, lets mix it up a bit!

I do not think the games are "fixed" per se. But, clearly refs/officials have unchecked bias and a slant on calls for certain teams/players and league does nothing to address the situation. Instead, they support the incompetence.
Bingo

It is such an easy fix.

1. Eliminate review

2. Lengthen each stoppage (I know they shortened some) -- this makes up for your lost Replay Timeouts

3. Full time officials with complete training

Simple. It will be a better product and people will still watch. The talking heads will still find things to talk about.

Eliminate review? Unless you’re just talking about the new PI review rule, that’d be a terrible idea. It’s one of the few checks to inevitable human error, and it gets the call right far, far more than not.

I’ve never understood why they don’t have full time officials, though.

Eliminate review? Unless you’re just talking about the new PI review rule, that’d be a terrible idea. It’s one of the few checks to inevitable human error, and it gets the call right far, far more than not.

I’ve never understood why they don’t have full time officials, though.
Football was just fine for many decades without review.

In fact, games were much more enjoyable.

Will mistakes happen? Sure but just play on.

They get at least 25% of the reviews wrong anyways.

Now, if you want to do two reviews by coaches a half like how they started it -- sure.

That needs to be it.

It is just too much. There is nothing worse than getting excited about a TD and then having to wait 3-4 minutes for a review.

The first season I remember watching was 1984 (my main memories are that thought Eric Dickerson's goggles were the coolest thing ever and my Mom thought that Dan Marino was cute but wanted the Niners to beat them in the Super Bowl because Joe Montana was cuter), so I remember the old days myself. I'd disagree that they were far superior. Pros and cons both ways. I suppose that fact that 20 years of betting, fantasy and a few other things dissolved me of personal loyalties to any team affects that; I'm a fan of the game as a whole but don't get emotionally involved with the outcome of certain teams (betting escapades aside, of course).

I remember when replay went away the first time, and vividly recall 5-6-7+ minute delays that led to all the complaints. But then I remember some awful calls when it wasn't there and was very glad it came back under the new system. So respectfully, hard, hard disagree on getting rid of review. Also strongly disagree that they get 25 percent wrong... it's not without fault but the system works very well IMO - the new PI review rule notwithstanding.

I think a lot of what is "wrong" with the NFL these days is from way up top, not actually ref incompetence. There are directives to make certain calls and "points of emphasis", all designed to generate points. The way the sports world lost it's collective shit to the arena league-esque Rams-Chiefs game last year kind of validates this approach, even if it isn't what I prefer.

Back