• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

It’s darkest before the dawn

faceoff

A seemingly wise fella told me that Recently.. Gave me a chuckle..

Tea for Two today,

Edmonton.. Fishy price, Kings showed some life recently. Edmonton has lost for me las three times I bet them. One was a RR of 2’s 3’s and a 4.. Last try for this Oilslick..

Islanders. Break that record boys. Good Luck...

Best of life to everyone.

I don’t agree or disagree. It’s just that I personally wouldn’t play those games. That’s just me. I honestly have no opinion and hope you win both with ease.

We just see things differently when going over the card.

BOL man

GET THAT TEA AND TEABAG YOUR BOOKIE!!!

I don’t agree or disagree. It’s just that I personally wouldn’t play those games. That’s just me. I honestly have no opinion and hope you win both with ease.

We just see things differently when going over the card.

BOL man

GET THAT TEA AND TEABAG YOUR BOOKIE!!!

I always appreciate someone else’s opinions. We don’t see all things differently. I will make 2 to 4 more bets before the games begin. These were the two games I picked out first During my morning coffee... I saw some of your picks and like them and will probably join you..

My tendency is to bet my money on what I like and never follow someone else. Although at times I wish I had. If someone wants to give me their money allow me to bet it for them, I would gladly oblige..

I wish for you the best of luck and thanks for your input. It is always welcomed.

Back