• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Is Palace a Good Play vs Spurs?

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Spurs seem in a tough spot between crazy game against psv and international break coming up that will affect many players. Long list of injuries and beat up players. Palace has shown flashes of competitiveness at home i‘d think they at least cover spread?

Last edited:
Will freely admit I don‘t follow the Prem too well. This just seems like a pretty classic dog spot

Leicester -1 at -140

Leicester emotional first match at home after owner passed. Burnley in shit form especially on the road.

Premier League form fucks me all up, I suck at League matches. Form seems to not matter too much imo, it's more random than Bills beating Vikes. Under makes some sense I guess. International break is less relevant for these teams, most are English anyway so don't have to go anywhere.

That said, hate betting the league. And C'mon City!

Can't believe Cardiff put it in he back of the net lmao I thought the ball would hit the post at least three more times lol!

Back