• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Iowa

captjohn67

RHR -135 Rosenqvist ... RHR has had a rough start but don’t trust the Swede on ovals yet

TK -135 Askew ... veteran v rookie

TK -100 Pato...Pato had one start with the win in lights and has looked impressive so I don’t advise this one but wtf ever. Prove it

Ed -135 Ericsson....another non believer on ovals

Going to be hotter than hell and they’ve changed up the cooling system so we’ll see. Lot of engines will mileage out this weekend so I wouldn’t be surprised if we see some blow ups. Both engine manufacturers have been so reliable tho. With the abbreviated practice sessions and crammed schedules it’s even harder to predict than in years past, so roll of the truck right or chase your setup all damn day. The fade Marco wager is not in play like usual because I’m not betting on the midget Veach. Might add some more.

And if you want a dark horse, play RHR at +3000. He can’t have bad luck forever and obviously his history here is impressive. But I’m not playing it so there is that. Cheers and GLTA and I hope they stay safe as always.

Rossi has been so bad this year. He says he hates the new windscreen and you have to wonder if it’s in his head. Not sure what’s up with Rahal. He’s had good pace so far this year. Surprised he’s the caboose. Qualifying soon

Back