• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

InGame - Wednesday Night World Series, NHL, and NBA X

it's pretty bad that the world series is on and i'm watching ark st and lala because sf/kc are just about the two most boring baseball teams you can possibly endure

I am riding the oppo (douche train) tonight

SF -110
SF/KC over 6.5
LALA +4
LALA under 60

Is bumgartner really the same line as dumpy ass shields? Yikes

bleeder single, steal, steal, bunt, bleeder single, wild pitch, steal, bunt?
i dont watch much baseball because of the boring factor but i always root for the underdog and only started watching this years baseball this post season and been rooting and playing the royals each game so to me that is entertainment

Well the underdogs are in trouble right now. I am enjoying this nice and early! Have to love it if you are on the Giants and the over

"Big Game" moniker is bull shit. You don't get that name from one post season appearance. Do it multiple times homey

Love how the fans here in KC and the media have bought into the name. Loved when the A's lined up against him because he is shit

they mentioned the shootings that happened before, didnt mention race

no way they were white on black.....or would have been mentioned I bet....all they said was police shootings. journalism smh

Jfc racial politics in an ingame thread. You're better than this twink. I think at least.

ARKy State in trouble.

So if BJ wants to be a female, does that mean Kim likes to strap it on, which would make Reggie Yag? I don't assume things often, but when I do I am usually accurate.

inspiring story on now

wow, kid with CP that wrestles

no holds barred....wants no handouts...he loses everytime

crawls out there on all fours and lost every time...sophmore, junior, senior year

then he won the first time in 400 matches

pretty fucking inspiring

dude was adopted after his mother had him at 17

born with CP 2 months early

what a fucking beast

I think about the shit I pissed and moaned about today....Jesus, puts in perspective

Back