• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

In Game Soccer Question

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
soccer in game.JPG

Got a question regarding this chart of a game going on. The first three seem easy, correct me if I'm wrong they're corner kicks, yellow cards, and red cards.

What about the next 3 I have circled in red. Anybody know what they are? Trying to figure things out to better bet. TIA.

First 2 I see on a live game and they match up, cant find 3rd in a live game rn to see, but I dont see anything else could be

my guess is b/c in Europe you can bet on stuff like that.

we are extremely limited in what we can bet on in soccer compared to rest of the world
Yep

Every soccer game in major leagues right now on b365 has 88 possible bets, pjnny has similar but wont update

Corners, cards, throw ins, scorers etc.

Back