• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hypothetical 8-0 start...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Minnesota could very well go to 8-0 after their next 3 games(I think 7-1 but who cares). So, two questions. 1.) Where WILL they be ranked? 2.) Where SHOULD they be ranked?

Minnesota could very well go to 8-0 after their next 3 games(I think 7-1 but who cares). So, two questions. 1.) Where WILL they be ranked? 2.) Where SHOULD they be ranked?

Not top 25. I'd take teams like Miami, Florida St, UCF, and North Dakota St over them.

Not top 25. I'd take teams like Miami, Florida St, UCF, and North Dakota St over them.

I don’t think that fair. Not saying you wrong about those teams beating them but you gotta give a team credit if they post that record.

I hope they do go 8-0 because I like teams that don't normally do well do well. I'm going to avoid answering the question because it doesn't matter. They will play Penn St, @ Iowa, @ NW and Wisconsin. And it would be awesome to see them win the division and then beat Ohio State in Indy! Rank 'em then!

I hope they do go 8-0 because I like teams that don't normally do well do well. I'm going to avoid answering the question because it doesn't matter. They will play Penn St, @ Iowa, @ NW and Wisconsin. And it would be awesome to see them win the division and then beat Ohio State in Indy! Rank 'em then!

and then the finish with 5 losses (not Ohio St, but whatever shitty bowl they'll be in)

and then the finish with 5 losses (not Ohio St, but whatever shitty bowl they'll be in)

Yeah but as a Wisconsin fan you hate Minnesota being good right? If "good" is 5-0 or 8-0. You are what your record says you are.

Yeah but as a Wisconsin fan you hate Minnesota being good right? If "good" is 5-0 or 8-0. You are what your record says you are.

I prefer rivals to be good. It's not much of a rival when they finally got a win first the first time in 15 years last season. As you know, a 2-3 team can be much better than a 5-0 team. I'm saying the 5-0, or potential 8-0 record, would be something we could all take advantage of down the stretch.

I'll stick with no they shouldn't be ranked. Power rankings wise they are no where near the top 25 unless they man handle Nebraska which I don't think they will.

Back