• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

HUNT #NFL 2019-2020

Here's the analysis on that play. I didn't watch one snap until 50 seconds left in first half. Was too busy winning in hoops over in the hoops thread.

Pre game to have 3 consecutive scores was - 400

Miami is a pile of dung.

Rudolph woke up to a really fucking bright red nose by end of half.

Pittsburgh had scored two in a row with momentum.

Pittsburgh is - 220 at half and can run on a shit run d team. They missed kick, still - 115 to score next. Get pick. Odds of scoring go up huge after turnover.

Go 95.

Event complete.

20k? Man you’re too kind lol

Guy is a bum

I figured I'd give a low amount. Plus interest that he owes would be around 10k. Meanwhile, dude is very active on social media, traveled around the world and been to big sporting events the last 3-4 years. It's time for him to be outed. I don't like him and his principals and he's put this site through the ringer.

Live In-Play Football 9461 New York Jets 1st Half -9½ -130* vs Miami Dolphins

2.60/2

Live In-Play Football 9457 Chicago Bears/Philadelphia Eagles 1st Half Under 15½ +115*

3/3.45

Live In-Play Football 9454 Buffalo Bills 1st Half -13½ -150* vs Washington Redskins

3/2

Any pre-game thoughts non tonight's game, Hunt?

This is a tough one man. I really have no idea. Is Baltimore good? Do the pats just crush them like they do to everyone else on prime time? Tough one. Who do you like?

I see a lot of love for the Ravens tonight, but, I'm personally not buying it. Ravens D was supposed to be pretty stellar this year, and, has actually been mediocre at best. On the offensive side, I'm pretty sure Bill's defense will be more than ready to shut down Lamar & Co. I see Baltimore as a team right now that is not near as good as publicly perceived. Of course I could be dead wrong, but, that's my thinking. And Balty gets Hollywood Brown back tonight too. Against any other team I might say that could be a big factor. Against NE, I won't say that.

I see a lot of love for the Ravens tonight, but, I'm personally not buying it. Ravens D was supposed to be pretty stellar this year, and, has actually been mediocre at best. On the offensive side, I'm pretty sure Bill's defense will be more than ready to shut down Lamar & Co. I see Baltimore as a team right now that is not near as good as publicly perceived. Of course I could be dead wrong, but, that's my thinking. And Balty gets Hollywood Brown back tonight too. Against any other team I might say that could be a big factor. Against NE, I won't say that.

After looking over numbers, I have to agree with you. Defense isn't as good as it can be. Off a bye though and a great situational spot for them at home. Good luck man. I'm gonna see how it plays out. No real feel at all. Need a feel to bet.

I'm thinking as long as good weather...over the 44.5. Brady also gets his speedy rookie WR i think. NE defense will be good, but I expect Baltimore to score some points 10-14 points perhaps. New England will probably want to score a ton of points to force Baltimore out of the run game and make Jackson pass, if possible.

I'm thinking as long as good weather...over the 44.5. Brady also gets his speedy rookie WR i think. NE defense will be good, but I expect Baltimore to score some points 10-14 points perhaps. New England will probably want to score a ton of points to force Baltimore out of the run game and make Jackson pass, if possible.

I love the thoughts. I agree with you guys. Definitely the pats will score some points. Thanks for chiming in ifhlaw.

Back