• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

HUNT #NFL 2019-2020

Game over. If you took to score next. Collect your money and let the other people sweat the totals and ats. Now to have to worry about Bengals getting a td. They'll go for 4th and everything in a Blowout. But they are so bad they might not even score. Gl guys.

You are a man of your word. Im going to be tracking those right alongside you. Appreciate it

Fish u6.5 tt fh

1.20/1

Risky play but will go bigger live if they score. Start small pregame today.

I rode with you as I was able to get that one and also really like it myself.

If Skins kick a FG there, then SF still had 4 min to fuck us with a TD.

Not playing the total in atlanta now...but the rams tt live would be a good play if anyone looking for another one.

Now you say that for the better line or just based on the situation?

Phins get ball first 2h, Bills TSN only -150 now.

2nd score - MIN makes next score -225* vs 2nd score - WAS makes next score

5/2.22

10/24, 09:05 PM
WAS Redskins @ MIN Vikings
1st Half Point Spread: MIN Vikings -3.5 -126

5/3.97

102 Minnesota Vikings 3rd Quarter -2½ -155* vs Washington Redskins

3.10/2

little late posting...my bad.

Back