• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

HUNT 2020 NFL draft

Tight Ends - event must take place on or before 12/31/2020 at 11:59:59 PM ET for action
Thu 4/23 715 1+ tight ends drafted in 1st round +160
8:00PM 716 No tight ends drafted in 1st round -210

Wow, I still have access to +400 on over .5. Hmmm

So you guys are that confident that Swift goes in the first round?

I was starting to really like the value on Taylor going first RB.

So you guys are that confident that Swift goes in the first round?

I was starting to really like the value on Taylor going first RB.

Yes, he's been steamed to -250 from -110 in 24 hours to be first RB. It could be second round, but my guess is he got a promise.

4/23/20 8:00pm NFL Props Football 809 I.Simmons draft position over 7½ +150* vs I.Simmons draft position under 7½

1/1.50

ALERT*** 3rd drafted QB not being Herbert is +140??? Herbert will be 1st or 2nd QB drafted. What am I missing here?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200423-144051_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200423-144051_Gallery.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 3
Listen bud, I've done that like 10 times looking at props. He's been #1 so long he's the forgotten man.
There's still a chance especially since these players are not able to get checked out by team doctors. Tua has a pretty bad injury.

There's still a chance especially since these players are not able to get checked out by team doctors. Tua has a pretty bad injury.

He passed his physicals with Miami, you don't wait on a franchise QB to outside of the top 5...Who knows, make it fun. The wild card is the Chargers trading up in all of this. Or the Lions trading down to a team with no need for qb.

He passed his physicals with Miami, you don't wait on a franchise QB to outside of the top 5...Who knows, make it fun. The wild card is the Chargers trading up in all of this. Or the Lions trading down to a team with no need for qb.
I miss this rush of having action.
Hunt, They're playing baseball in Korea. Their games are in the middle of the night but who cares. Let's handicap and game a few Bucks. Lol
Just heard an NHL team has ordered its team to start working out May 15th for 3 weeks!
LEZZZ FUCKING GO!!!

NFL Props Football 808 J.Okudah draft position under 4½ +110* vs J.Okudah draft position over 4½

I lied...one more.

I feel more confident about these today after scouring shit.

NFL Props Football 707 WR's drafted in 1st round over 5½ -180* vs WR's drafted in 1st round under 5½

1.80/1
I went the other way on this one as I'm not sure Mims, Higgins, Aiyuk, Shenault are first rounders. Seems like there is an abundance of WRs that maybe teams will wait on until second round.

I went the other way on this one as I'm not sure Mims, Higgins, Aiyuk, Shenault are first rounders. Seems like there is an abundance of WRs that maybe teams will wait on until second round.

Yeah, it's possible. Steam going your way too.

Braun looks like a day 2 guy and with all the write ups I've seen, nobody has him going in the 2nd round.

Hoping Eagles take Jefferson. Niners threw a kink in my thinking by not taking a WR. Thought for sure they would

Bet365 has 45.5 as draft spot -105. Hammer away?

Hope you hammered that!

Not counting these but took em..

NFL Props Football 3008 C.Kmet draft position under 43½ +110* vs C.Kmet draft position over 43½

NFL Props Football 2903 CHI first pick is offensive player +110* vs CHI first pick is defensive player

booooom...twitter gamblers can suck it.

Hope you hammered that!

Not counting these but took em..

NFL Props Football 3008 C.Kmet draft position under 43½ +110* vs C.Kmet draft position over 43½

NFL Props Football 2903 CHI first pick is offensive player +110* vs CHI first pick is defensive player

booooom...twitter gamblers can suck it.
Ship it, sure did. Thanks. Was a good sweat but got it done

Back