• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hulu's NFL 2019

Hulu

#3DownNation
Yeah yeah I know its early but I am down on a couple of things so want to get it down on "paper" now

One future thus far..

1* Houston under 8.5 RSW -125

That schedule with this team virtually guarantees a losing record.

Also...

1* Green Bay +3.5 -110

See you in September!

Don't play a lot of NFL pre-season but I think there is some value here...

0.25*/0.25* Denver +1.5/ML -110/+104

And one other future I want to get on. Wish I could've had 6.5 but it is what it is...

1* Oakland under 6 RSW -128

and this is not my play...tailing an acquaintance whom I have a great deal of respect for in these matters...

0.5* LAC / ARZ over 37 -110

Ok D-Woww convinced me on this one. For the record, I think Eagles to make the playoffs is the better bet but its juiced accordingly, so I cheaped out and took the over 9.5 wins instead.

1* Philadelphia o9.5 RSW -155

And I'm in deep on futures already but I went 4-0 last season so I'm brimming with fools confidence right now. I swear this is the last one...

1* NY Giants u6.5 RSW -180

Results after Preseason week 1

Sides 0-1 -0.525*
Totals 0-1 -0.55*

Overall 0-2 -1.075*

Nothing like digging a hole early.

Regular Season plays down so far...
1* Green Bay +3.5 -110
1* San Francisco ML +105

And futures for 2019...
1* San Francisco over 8 RSW -146

Colts or nothing for me too, Hulu. Actually like week 3 preseason the least of all the preseason weeks because teams "mostly" try to play closer to a regular season game.

BOL this week, my friend.

Thanks my good man...you too. I'm not a strong NFL capper and after the amazing year I had last season, I'll probably crash and burn in 2019 but I'll have a lot of fun doing it.

Love the optimism! But feel ya, lol. Gl this season!!!

Colts or nothing for me too, Hulu. Actually like week 3 preseason the least of all the preseason weeks because teams "mostly" try to play closer to a regular season game.

BOL this week, my friend.

Seems like only about half the teams (if that) even use week 3 as dress rehearsal anymore.

Trending to nobody playing starters ever!! But hoody and Brady still do it so kinda interesting in this copycat league teams are not following the pats example, lol.

Regular season week 1 add...

1* Baltimore -4.5 -110

Usually I look to play fish at home early in year as teams wear down in the heat and humidity bit man Miami looks like such a potential dumpster fire I can’t blame you for going this way.,

Usually I look to play fish at home early in year as teams wear down in the heat and humidity bit man Miami looks like such a potential dumpster fire I can’t blame you for going this way.,

Yeah that's a good point, especially when the visitors bench is typically in the sun while Miami's is in the shade. But I just don't know how they compete here. Feel like this line should be closer to 7.

Yeah that's a good point, especially when the visitors bench is typically in the sun while Miami's is in the shade. But I just don't know how they compete here. Feel like this line should be closer to 7.

I hear ya. 1st of preseason i usually glance at week 1 lines and circle ones I like then just to kinda see how i feel about them when we get to this point. I had fish circled but my perception of them has dropped much lower, lol.,

I still have huge doubts about Lamar at qb. My initial thoughts w liking fish other than the heat was having extra time to prepare plus seeing how chargers stopped ravens in playoffs but fish don’t have nearly the defensive talent and ravens brought in Roman who was oc for niners when kap was gashing the league so assume the offense be much different and hasn’t shown much on film yet to prepare for... don’t think Lamar the passer kap was but not like that some unrealistic goal to achieve! lol., very interested to see their offense.

Results after Preseason

Sides 2-4 -1.27*
Totals 1-2 -0.60*

Overall 3-6 -1.87*

Awful preseason but its my own fault for dabbling in meaningless games. Now the real football begins.

Recapping everything I have down so far...

Futures for 2019...
1* San Francisco over 8 RSW -146

Regular Season week 1
1* Green Bay +3.5 -110
1* San Francisco ML +105
1* Baltimore -4.5 -110
1* NYG / DAL under 45.5 -110

Best of luck to every one of my CTG peeps this season.

Someone mentioned this is the best value to come out Luck's retirement and I agree.

1* Pittsburgh to make playoffs -120

0.5* Buffalo TT over 19.5 -108

Also would love to tease CAR +9 / DAL -1 but none of my books will let me do it anymore. Just found out this morning I have been cut off from teasers at a couple and others are limiting what teasers I can play. Slimy fuckers.

Lets bring all week 1 plays into a single post...

1* Green Bay +3.5 -110
1* San Francisco ML +105
1* Baltimore -4.5 -110
1* NYG / DAL under 45.5 -110
1* ATL / MIN under 47.5 -107
1* PIT / NE under 49.5 -107
1* KC / JAX under 50.5 -105
0.5* Buffalo TT over 19.5 -108

BOL to everyone

Results through week 1

Sides 5-4 +1.78*
Totals 3-4 -0.75*