• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hulu's CFL 2019

All CGY QB"S in the HUFFNAGLE ERA are for real including PARBUCKLE...

Arbuckle is better than most other CFL qbs because he plays for CGY....

Who are the 2 former QBs coaching? MAAS and DICKINSON? Who are the 2 highest paid QBs in the league-- BLM and REILLY-- Both were coached by MAAS and DICKINSON--

Arbuckle will be the same if not better than BLM-- Its how they roll in CGY-- The backups they have are there to SURPASS the starter- It has been their modus operandi--

The Cats will not have any answers for ARBUCKLE- he throws for easily over 300 yards and perhaps sets a few CFL records in the process--

Kadeem CARREY who played for the CHICAGO BEARS a few years ago- the former ARIZONA wildcat is for real and likely too good for the CFL--

ARBUCKLE was the SUN belt student athlete of the year at Georgia State and holds many records-- Since he was the student athlete he will fit in nicely watching football savant DAVE DICKENSON-- It is no surprise that PARBUCKLE is having success--- He is smart guy-- good thrower-- Rest is academic--

Arbuckle huge QB mismatch vs Masoli-- He will dominate Masoli

Yeah Calgary has been a QB machine for years. Since Flutie they went to Jeff Garcia, Dave Dickenson, Henry Burris, now BLM. Never underestimate thie organization's ability to find and groom talent...they've done it for years.

I think Hamilton could also drop some points on them though with their banged up defense. Weather will be good for Jeremiah 'tissue paper' Masoli even if he is at home.

Again it depends on the line but I don't see myself playing a side here, more likely a total.

Also, the 2 games getting all the attention this week are the 2 we've been talking about but I see more to like from a capping perspective in the other 2. I am hoping to see a lint on TOR/WPG this aft and I have 2 possible bets I may look for there.

Wow...since the Masoli era really began on labour day 2017 the cats are 6-11 o/u at home and 11-6 o/u on the road.

The litterbox has been an under park for years and it can't all be explained by the wind tunnel effect. A good chunk of that has to be Masoli and his tendency to struggle at home.

Bighill on the roster but will still be a GTD

Kenny Lawler steps in for Chris Matthews at receiver

Otherwise the Bombers roster is a model of consistency.

HULU i believe they do not have a CREDIBLE LINESMAKER making the CFL ODDS--

Hamilton -6 and Ottawa -9 is laughable--

These lines are not based on anything other than guesses---

Ottawa is far from world beaters and Hamilton is not -6 over the greatest player in the game these days PARBUCKLE

2* Calgary +6 -110

OMG thats just wrong!!

I predicted that the lines would be out of whack buddy---

Both CGY and MONTREAL could win those games so I will gladly take the points--

Winnipeg -15 seems high for a CFL GAME-- Winnipeg could be in pay cheque mode but I am not touching TORONTO because they suck and I am not sold on their offence scoring more than 14 in this match..

1* CAL/HAM over 52.5 -110

This is an average total for teams that can both score. I made it 57.5

I predicted that the lines would be out of whack buddy---

Both CGY and MONTREAL could win those games so I will gladly take the points--

Winnipeg -15 seems high for a CFL GAME-- Winnipeg could be in pay cheque mode but I am not touching TORONTO because they suck and I am not sold on their offence scoring more than 14 in this match..

Winnipeg has only allowed 1 offensive TD all year and Toronto has only scored 2. I don't see how Toronto scores against this defence. I think Winnipeg gets up early and will pound Harris to run it out. I made the line 50.5 and its opened at 51.5. Thats a bit low to go under but Toronto will struggle to get 17 here. Maybe team total under if it comes out at 17.5.

HULU i believe they do not have a CREDIBLE LINESMAKER making the CFL ODDS--

Hamilton -6 and Ottawa -9 is laughable--

These lines are not based on anything other than guesses---

Ottawa is far from world beaters and Hamilton is not -6 over the greatest player in the game these days PARBUCKLE

Also agree with Montreal. I made that line 6.5 so 9 seems high to me. its gone to 9.5 at Pinnacle so some early money coming on Ottawa. The Als have always played tough in Ottawa, even when they are bad.

The scary part is Vernon Adams graded as the least accurate passer for the second straight week. And can Stanback reel off another game like he did last week?

Have to think about this a bit more.

Watching this version of Mike Reilly legit reminds me of watching Favre in his last year in Minnesota. That Monday night game played on the frozen field where the Bears player hit him so hard he broke 83 of his ribs all in a 4 second span? Guy just laid there on the turf in pieces just knowing he stole a paycheck and had nothing left.

Watching this version of Mike Reilly legit reminds me of watching Favre in his last year in Minnesota. That Monday night game played on the frozen field where the Bears player hit him so hard he broke 83 of his ribs all in a 4 second span? Guy just laid there on the turf in pieces just knowing he stole a paycheck and had nothing left.

Watching him get pummeled behind this awful OL is hard to stomach. And if they've lost Figeroa for any length of time, I don't even know what they do.

For the cats tomorrow... RT VanZeyl is replaced by Kevin Palmer. Huge step down there.

Maleek Irons will start in place of the injured Erlington but also Anthony Coombs will see some action out of the backfield.

Simoni Lawrence will play as the arbitrator won’t make a final decision on suspension until next week.

CB/KR Frankie Williams is out, replaced by Jumal Rolle. Not sure who will handle kick returns. Williams has been a real bright spot there.

For the Stamps... Tre Roberson will make the trip after his wife had her baby this week.

Juwan Brescasin and Brendan Smith are scratched again after looking like they had a chance to be back this week.

This is probably the most stable the stamps roster has been week to week this year.

Results after Week 5

Sides 7-7-1 -2.517*
Totals 6-7 -1.615*
2H bets 2-1 +0.50*
Live 2-0 +0.775*

Overall 17-15-1 -2.857*

Advantage over close

Sides: +11.5 pts or 0.77ppg
Totals: +20.5 pts or 1.58ppg

3-4 -1.845* Disgraceful. I wouldn't have bet that Calgary game any other way. It was the right side but sometimes even thats not enough to help you. We move on...

Results after Week 5

Sides 7-7-1 -2.517*
Totals 6-7 -1.615*
2H bets 2-1 +0.50*
Live 2-0 +0.775*

Overall 17-15-1 -2.857*

Advantage over close

Sides: +11.5 pts or 0.77ppg
Totals: +20.5 pts or 1.58ppg

3-4 -1.845* Disgraceful. I wouldn't have bet that Calgary game any other way. It was the right side but sometimes even thats not enough to help you. We move on...

We keep pressuring the Books Hulu, with an unrelenting Cardio pace.. Eventually the books will get TIRED, and then we will pounce all over the Books and dominate the Books..
Keep consistent and let's ramp up the pace-- Round 1 is over-- Round 2 is time to lay some hard BOOKIE BODY SHOTS-- Soften them up a bit-- Then we go for the finish in Round 3

SYNDICATE ODDS-----

Home team-- Visitors Total

Calgary -10 Toronto +10 53.5

Winnipeg -9.5 Ottawa +9.5 55

Montreal +4 Edmonton -4 54

Saskatchew -2 BC +2 51.5

Any early leans?

Not really, no. I don't have a feel for anything off the top. We'll have to work through it logically to see if we can find the value this week. Early thoughts...

TOR/CAL - Toronto is probably in a good spot but how do you bet them on the road? You have to think Rogers bounces back off the horrible outing last week. Calgary should dominate but on a 5 day week while the Argos stayed out west after last week. I don't want to get involved in this game.

OTT/WPG - Winnipeg looks dominant right now, especially at home but there are injury questions marks. Harddrick and Hecht both left the game last week. Is Matthews still out? Briggs is definitely out. And Nichols has been knocked out of 2 straight games now. Lots of question marks there. Ottawa has very little offence and are starting to get banged up on D with Pruneau now a ??. Matt Coate is also lost for the offence. 9.5 is a lot of points though. Maybe this is the game where Winnipeg gets a wakeup call? I don't have a feel for it yet.

EDM/MTL - How is Trevor Harris? I'd like to know that before I get involved here. They lost O'Donnell from the OL for 6 weeks so that won't help things. Montreal has long been the place where dominant west teams falter. OTOH this unfolding scandal around the Alouettes makes me nervous as its not outside the realm of possibility that even players could be hit with sanctions if they clearly broke the rules. I don't want to back a team that has this nonsense hanging over them.

BC/SSK - One of these two gets to prove they can beat a team besides Toronto. BC had better hope that Chung and Figueroa can both play this week because without them, this line is basically MAC level and Sask will eat it up. OTOH will the real Cody Fajardo please stand up? This looks like a solid under play but the last time I thought that, Sask and Ottawa dropped 85 points on me. I don't know what to think.

Reportedly Jon Jennings getting work with the first team offense for Ottawa. Interesting.

Was not surprised-- Ottawa does not tolerate losing very well. They cut players after the loss to Winnipeg..... They show no patience at all..

This move could REJUEVINATE or BACKFIRE-- eventually you are going to have to accept losing and you cannot just change the QB and cut players after 1 or 2 losses--

Reportedly Jon Jennings getting work with the first team offense for Ottawa. Interesting.

I think DAVIS's career in Ottawa is likely over-- Campbell says hes a huge DOM DAVIS fan but that's pure BS---

Jennings was always going to be the starter-- They just wanted to bring him along slowly after they knew DAVIS would shit the bed-- Now that Davis has lost he is being made a SCAPEGOAT now----

Ottawa fans may have been right all along-- Ottawa got very arrogant by not PAYING TREVOR HARRIS and ELLINGSON which was basically our CALVILLO and CAHOON.

So now we have a team in Ottawa who has lost most of its dominant players-- Harris Ellingson Sean Lemon, Zak Evans, Spencer, and now is panicking like crazy...

We are going to find out quickly if JENNINGS was the main problem in BC or was it the grade 1 football BC COACHES? Lulay retired, Jennings looked like shit, Mike Reilly looks worse--

Hard to see what Jennings could provide vs Winnipeg-- He routinely played well vs Winnipeg when he was on BC---

Playing on BC is like playing with a team of players with NO COACHES-- There is absolutely not a second of game prep and film study going on in BC-- They are still running Wally Buono's offense from the mid nineties-- Still running all deep slow developing routes--

Until they completely clean out BC including WALLY and every single Coach to training equipkment manager I expect the results to continue in BC.. BC is not a PRO team, Toronto also is not a PRO team--
Who is Toronto's offensive coordintator? Former BC offensive coordinator who was under tons of heat in BC--

The reality in the CFL is that there are only enough good COACHES and coordinators to fill out about 4 to 5 teams-- THe rest of the 3-4 teams are completely FINISHED working with SUB PAR coaches that should not be coaching at any level other than Grade 3 kids.

BC has grade 3 coaching-- They have one of the worst offensive coordinators ever calling plays who couldn't even run a CFL offense when he was a QB- He was IMO the least most CEREBRAL QB I have watched play is Jackson. How is he given a role as offensive coordinator in the CFL? Wally was known to keep his guys close so he could throw them under the bus when they lose- Also retained many coaches who went to the same church-- Old boys style..

Pay attention to the BAD teams and the Coordinators they have-- The worst teams will have the same coordinators year in year out--

One of these combo of guys will be coordinators on losing teams-- Rich Stubler Defense-- Nobody wants him anymore-- BC OBVIOUSLY takes him back--
Jacque Chapedelaine-- Former BC guy-- Nobody wants him-- TORONTO hires him
Jarious Jackson-- Has done nothing but fail everwhere but is still employed- Knows the old boys game.
Marcel Desjardin-- former cat-- always shows up on desperate teams--

Looking like Jonathan Rose also out for Ottawa.

One of their dbs over 6 feet tall.

I have suspicion that Ottawa coming off 2 straight home duds going into Winnipeg where they won 2 straight over Ottawa and Toronto May catch Winnipeg napping.

Winnipeg sense of urgency is low while Ottawa seems poised although they are now facing injuries etc.

Alright I bit...

0.5* Parlay CAL/WPG/EDM +122
1* Edmonton -4.5 -109

eta...made the EDM bet a full unit. The more I mull this over, the more I like it.

Last edited:
Nice of them to get some lines out at a semi-proper time this week.

Yeah that was weird last week.

Something is still up though as 365 had lines up before bookmaker which I’ve never seen. 365 is a pure copycat and doesn’t originate anything so either a) another book i don’t know of is opening earlier or b) bookmaker just isn’t showing me their openers anymore. I’ve already been sanctioned there for “professional activity” so it wouldn’t surprise me.

Yeah that was weird last week.

Something is still up though as 365 had lines up before bookmaker which I’ve never seen. 365 is a pure copycat and doesn’t originate anything so either a) another book i don’t know of is opening earlier or b) bookmaker just isn’t showing me their openers anymore. I’ve already been sanctioned there for “professional activity” so it wouldn’t surprise me.

I heard some rumours that the Oddsmakers all QUIT providing CFl odds after they realized that the WEST COAST SYNDICATE was in operation. Apparently they all resigned immediately to avoid further embarrassment at the hands of the WEST COAST SYNDICATE.

1* Winnipeg 1Q -3 -106

I started noticing last season how coach O'Shea talked repeatedly about getting off to a fast start or pinning teams to the mat early at home and sure enough, the Bombers did it a lot last year. I got in on a couple of those situations but its something I've been looking for more this season. Worked out well last week and I should've gone full unit on that because it really was the ultimate situation. So I'm going to look for Winnipeg 1Q against teams that don't tend to light it up in the 1Q themselves.

Against this number, -3, the Bombers have covered it 8/11 times at home going back to least season. Looking at this season only for the Redblacks because they made so many changes in the offseason, they have been outscored in the 1Q by an avg of 9.5 to 4.0. Against a +3, they would have only covered 1/4 games thus far. So I think this is another good matchup for the Bombers 1Q.

I should have been more prepared this week. I missed out on this total and have lost most of the value so half unit only. If it heads north again before kickoff, I'll add. Would love a 53.5.

0.5* OTT / WPG under 52.5 -112

Back