• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

How the hell is Roma a PK?

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
Look, I like the raging she-wolves or whatever their nickname is, but seriously, doesn't the talent disparity alone here justify a different spread?

Unless I'm just reading this whole thing wrong and Totti is telling us all what's going to happen by calling ManU out all week, I really lean toward saying that there is a ton of value in ManU tomorrow.

After doing a little reading it seems that Saha won't make the trip for ManU and that Nemanja Vidic has a broken collarbone, so there seems to be some of the reason.

That and Roma seems to be highly motivated here, Totti in particular.

English team travelling to visit an Italian squad. Enough said there bud.

Whenever an Italian and English team play, its a classic outcome. Honestly this will be Man Utd's biggest test. Saha has been out injuried for a long time. The loss of Vidic is the biggest blow because he is by far considered to be the best defender in the EPL this season. Totti is going to be a complete menance for that defense. I can tell you, this line is fair and that Roma will give Utd all they got.

I am this close to betting UNDER 2.5 -180 for a big big bet. I am a little on tilt after Florida 2H last night losing by a hook .... but I have researched it myself and just don't see any way possible that more than two goals are scored.... I hate laying 9-to-5 but PLEASE someone talk me into and/or out of this one....

u'd have to think Utd are coming in here with the idea that the draw is the best scenario. If they can score at least 1 goal here fantastic. But honestly if Utd scores first, this game is going to go over. Utd's weakened D is going to be their main flaw. I also have this gut feeling Rooney is going to bag one tomorrow. English pundits are on his ass for having a goal drought. Also, lots of taunting against Ronaldo. Roma is a far more attacking club but if Utd can suck the daylights out of the attack it could pose a serious threat for Utd counter. I would not even touch a total that low of a price this stage of the game. Its not worth it at all, you are better off waiting for the 2nd leg. I do not really trust Roma's fullbacks against Giggs and Ronaldo. Utd is most likely to just install Rooney as the lone striker which would ideally help your under but the battle honestly is going to be on the offensive aspects. I can see Roma winning this match 2-1 and then lose the leg series out right at Old Trafford.

Yeah, Roma for the season has been a pretty strong home team. Of course I say that and they then go out and draw against Lyon 0-0 in the last round of this thing.

The question is, will they try to grind it out at home and win on away goals or will they try to attack and win it at home, maybe giving up a goal in the process. I didn't see the first Lyon game, but my guess is that they were more concerned about being scored on than they were about scoring. If that happens tomorrow, then yeah, I could see the under coming in, but I could also then see them losing 1-0.

I think I'll just stay off and hope for a win, but dammit if I don't want to find some value here.

Im leaning to the under here as well, I see it as either 0-0 or 1-0 Roma and I also think the line for this game is fair.

I think my largest wager today will be on OVER 1.5 goals at Pinnacle with some juice. Sir Alex has talked about getting an away goal all week and Roma should have no problems scoring at least one of their own with a very weak back four defenders for Man U. Christiano Ronaldo has never scored in CL (he is due) and Wayne Rooney has not scored in CL since 2004 (he is due).

i suggest you guys play Roma now. This is a classic case of an Italian vs English club. Utd is piss poor against Italian clubs and to make matters worse, there are 2 players on the Roma squad who have played in the EPL, Matteo Ferrari and Christian Panucci.

In 11 games, Man Utd has won 2, drawn 1, loss 8 times in Italy. I stick with tradition when it comes to European encounters.

Roma will not beat United.

Even though they have a ton of injuries at the back, the replacements are more than capable of putting in a performance.

Let's just hope Wes Brown is smoking crack before the game, as he occassionally tends to do.

I think my largest wager today will be on OVER 1.5 goals at Pinnacle with some juice. Sir Alex has talked about getting an away goal all week and Roma should have no problems scoring at least one of their own with a very weak back four defenders for Man U. Christiano Ronaldo has never scored in CL (he is due) and Wayne Rooney has not scored in CL since 2004 (he is due).

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Congrats to all other winners

Nice one Flava, calling Rooney would score...Go buy a lotto ticket right now lol'an_horse'

Excellent calls Mike and Flava.

Could Roma dangerous in Manchester and will Valencia beat Chelsea? I will meditate on that.

Flava,
u would of made a ton more playing that 2.5. Good Job on the 1.5 but like i said you are treading dangerous waters, just an advise if u seek to play.

Back