• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

How Rich Rod decision changed trajectory of Bama, Michigan, and college football

this article Kinda assumes he would have had more success at Alabama ...Based on what evidence ?

this article Kinda assumes he would have had more success at Alabama ...Based on what evidence ?
They had been awful for awhile. There was the upgrading of facilities and I'm assuming more booster cash coming in. Now, would the system work there? Would the old timers let it work? At Mich he was never gonna have a chance with the blue hairs/factions in the way.

Yeah, Bama sucked during my childhood

Does Saban ever leave the NFL if he gets Brees?

Thats always been the fascinating question to me

Did Bama really prefer him to Saban or was Saban not available yet
I don't remember off hand. But, RR was a hot commodity at that point. Times were changing in college football. White n Slaton were a huge part of that when the Bama interest came.

Back