Bet at 5dimes

How Can I Change My Poster Name?

Maineroad

I think I wound up with two accounts - not on purpose; one tied to a work email and one tied to a home email. I only know how to log-into this one, though. It might make more sense to consolidate both under my other handle. Not sure what all would be invovled in that, though.

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
Staff member
I think I wound up with two accounts - not on purpose; one tied to a work email and one tied to a home email. I only know how to log-into this one, though. It might make more sense to consolidate both under my other handle. Not sure what all would be invovled in that, though.
Please send me a PM with account information.

YoungGun11

Collaborating w/ Tip
I am in the same spot, I have two accounts but only able to log in under this name. Would like other account added to this one, or deleted. I lost my log in password somehow on the other one. Old name was Pick4fanatic

STEED

CTG Partner
Staff member
I am in the same spot, I have two accounts but only able to log in under this name. Would like other account added to this one, or deleted. I lost my log in password somehow on the other one. Old name was Pick4fanatic
I merged your previous username with your current one, so Pick4fanatic is no more.

STEED

CTG Partner
Staff member
What was the other username?

YoungGun11

Collaborating w/ Tip
Thanks Steed, I am not sure what happened. Wish the posts would have combined, get no cred around here unless I get 1000+ posts. Appreciate all ya do fellas.