• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Houston has put everyone on the block...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Harden obviously is a token mention unless a deal is absurd. I credit Morey, he's trying. He knows this team currently has reached it's max.

Pelinka giving up lonzo and ingram plus whatever else for chris paul and an invite to a dinner at phillip Seymour hoffman's house, and supposedly bill Pullman will be there too

Will be faaaantastic

CP would only get dealt into cap space. Nobody giving up assets for that contract.

Realistically the moves here are Houston shedding CP and (preferably) Capela or (less preferably) Gordon for little or no salary in return by the 2020 deadline, at which point Houston could have flexibility to actually make upgrades depending on what’s available.

They either try to do that or this is just Morey trying to accelerate a divorce, which makes more sense given how the news broke.

Contract talks have ceased with Pringles. This is GOOD. He is problem #1. His offense is behind the times nowadays.

Mike D launched this squad into elite status by leading the way with cyber metrics. He’s not the problem.

CP3 was a bad signing. They could use the depth that the Clippers have and got in that trade.

Awful timing and statement by GM. The Warriors about to break up and the league will be wide open for the first time in awhile.

Personally, I don't mind dantoni. Just believe Harden should bring the ball up the court 90% of time in playoffs. He the generator.

Personally, I don't mind dantoni. Just believe Harden should bring the ball up the court 90% of time in playoffs. He the generator.
That's fine... But he can't pound that shit to 7 seconds...and like have some sense of urgency getting up the court.

LeCramps gonna use some of the Space Jam 2 budget to bring his boy over to the City of Angels.

Those 2 have been hanging out this summer, even Westbrick is part of the Team Cramps entourage now.

#bananaboat

Shams says no one would take cp3 for free
No doubt... Houston will need to add draft picks, Lakers to NO style for someone to take him and his huge contract...
I feel that Bron also has zero value on the market, after last season's performance...

Rockets have to build with guys that do not need the ball. Jimmy Butler would be demanding a trade by midseason... Beard is too ball dominant to play on a "super" team. Just give him shooters/slashers/athletic bigs... And hope the shots fall in postseason.

Rockets have to build with guys that do not need the ball. Jimmy Butler would be demanding a trade by midseason... Beard is too ball dominant to play on a "super" team. Just give him shooters/slashers/athletic bigs... And hope the shots fall in postseason.

He might like getting that every 1/3 possession iso play called for him. But yeah the formula should be get 3 and d guys and hope for the best.

Is dantoni gonna be smart and stagger them enough so one is always on the court?

Their rotation gonna be super interesting

I lean big year for Lakers. They actually have a lot of talent and Le Bron will go for 1 more big year

Lakers will have the best start but they will drop off.

Holding a Rockets future but the Jimmy 1-legged step-back 3 has me concerned.

Dubs defense is gonna be turribel.

Back