• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hockey Cappers where are you?

Jeffeo

Liking Blackhawks -110 They are playing well. Like Toronto -130 against a questionable Caps team. Wings at home should be a winner if they put puck in net. The wings have been very inconsistent. GL

been super busy and so much of my time is taken up on DFS researched/lineups......

I do love the blackhawks, cheap cheap line for vegas has me there too and san jose.... over in TB/Pitt

For the year 1out of 3. Not happy. Wings just too inconsistent. Their goalie play is suspect as well as their d. Chicago is hot and IMO will be there at the end. Toronto just a young team that can put the puck in the net when they don't run into hot goaltenders. They will get better as season progresses. GL Will try to get the winners!

Wings special teams is not terrible, the rest idk if I like....

Good day myself yesterday... playing rangers & boston today.... debating nashville (or the over)

Liking Blues tonight. Big money line. The over is at 5.5 for -110. I'll go for the over. Anaheim having some troubles on road. Hopefully both teams put puck in the cage tonight. GL

If i had a play of the day, its over in ana/nash game, or nash ttO..... 2 of the most penalized teams, nash at home has the best pp% (by a mile), and I think ana can net a couple as well

took blue jackets & capitals puck lines....

disclaimer: I couldn't name you five hockey players

good day of week plays and poor schedule situations for their opponents

For tonight...Liking the over 6 +105 for the Washington vs. Vegas game. Should be a wide open game here. GL

1st game back for teams playing the New Years winter classic are 0-5 last 5. Wild to
Win in reg -145 worth a stab

Tonight for the women's Olympics. Canada +160 ML. The US has choked many times and will choke in this big game. IMO No let down for the Canadians, they're in the US's heads. GL

Went to the Golden Knights home game against the Flyers ... so managed to go to one home game and it was one of the few they lost all year. fml.

gl

Went to the Golden Knights home game against the Flyers ... so managed to go to one home game and it was one of the few they lost all year. fml.

gl
I went to the Wings/Bruins game last week. The Wings, especially this defensemen Erickson should be playing for a high school team. To make matters worse he makes $3+million a year and is brutal year after year. I'm not going back anytime soon. Nice arena though.

Great game! No medal game or championship game should ever be decided by a shootout. IMO The shootout is not the game. The shootout takes the game away from the players. Only 2 people matter during the shootout, the shooter and the goalie. I hope they change the shootout format. Maybe go to a 3 on 3. GL

The line has OAR -2.5 and the over under 5.5. Which OAR team shows up? They should win, OAR, but will they cover? HMMMM. GL

Going with the BOLTS and the over. I can hear both coaches telling the boys "Go to the net, get in front of the net and shoot the Fargon puck!" Both goalies are great and I'll go light on the over but I expect a wide open game. GL Play off hockey is the best!

Did not see Bolts getting outplayed in a GM 7. Washington showed up and wanted it more. Thats hockey. As for the Cup, Vegas is the team in 5 or 6. Washington might have their game and goalie, they don't have Fleury. GL

Did not see Bolts getting outplayed in a GM 7. Washington showed up and wanted it more. Thats hockey. As for the Cup, Vegas is the team in 5 or 6. Washington might have their game and goalie, they don't have Fleury. GL

now that the finals are set, Marc-Andre Fleury is now -140 for the Conn Smythe. that is a LOCK IF the VGK win the Stanley Cup and maybe even IF the Capitals win BUT it goes 6 or 7 games like with the Anaheim Ducks goalie JS Giguere in 2003 vs the New Jersey Devils. Capitals favorite is obviously Alex Ovechkin +160 with goalie Braden Holtby 8-1 :shake:

All I know is that Vegas is just crushing the pre-game festivities. NBA is going to have a hard time matching.

1st game back for teams playing the New Years winter classic are 0-5 last 5. Wild to
Win in reg -145 worth a stab
Both teams lost their game following last years winter classic. Chicago @ NYIand Boston vs Calgary on the 3rd games to watch

Last edited:
Sorry to be the cooler. Up 3-0, I was a lil too quick with the props
Red Wings back end is too weak. Lots of holes in lineup. Way too young of a team. With Erickson, a defenseman, probably one the worst puck moving dee in the league, for years, IMO, playing every night, they're not going to win many games. Check Erickson out if you ever watch a Wings game, brutal. One of the reasons I hate pro sports. They sign this guy to a huge contract and get stuck with him because nobody will pick him up. He's not the only reason, but a good part of it. IMO. I'd put him on waivers years ago and let a young gritty defenseman come up and play. They'll definitely get a better effort and have nothing to lose. The wings have a tough schedule coming up, something to look at in the next few games. They are not getting better.

Red Wings back end is too weak. Lots of holes in lineup. Way too young of a team. With Erickson, a defenseman, probably one the worst puck moving dee in the league, for years, IMO, playing every night, they're not going to win many games. Check Erickson out if you ever watch a Wings game, brutal. One of the reasons I hate pro sports. They sign this guy to a huge contract and get stuck with him because nobody will pick him up. He's not the only reason, but a good part of it. IMO. I'd put him on waivers years ago and let a young gritty defenseman come up and play. They'll definitely get a better effort and have nothing to lose. The wings have a tough schedule coming up, something to look at in the next few games. They are not getting better.

Post more. Great info.

Post more. Great info.
Just a hockey dad who has a son playing. Been around the game for a while. It is disappointing to see athletes make it to the pros and not get better. It is so frustrating knowing there are better players who should be in that spot giving a better effort than what is on the ice. I am not the only one who sees this. If you could hear the jokes around the rink about how bad this Erickson is, for YEARS, you'd be scratching your head too. I will celebrate the day these older, non skating players are off the roster and some gritty players, who are hungry, come up and take their spots. The NHL stands for the NO HIT LEAGUE until the playoffs start. GL to all

Back