• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hero

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Tigers invite tourney. This is always fun just because it's a slower sports weekend of sorts and this still be a precursor to the President's Cup.

That’s cool they are going to have DeChambeau and Webb Simpson playing in the dark. Glow in the dark ProV1x?

Also notice that Tiger has a 21 minute gap in between his group and the next. Everyone else has 11 minutes.

Watched back 9 today...

Tiger +2 front, got back t0 -3 and finished level par

Woodland, JT, Reed among those that played well.

Really windy.

Did you see Bryson? He is a Koepka look-a-like... unreal how big he got in such a short time. Fade material moving forward...
So, I was trying to figure out who he was in a picture the other day. First, he had on a traditional hat and second, all the weight/bulk he put on..it's nuts for 3-4 months.

Pepperell is a definite must follow on Twitter.

I'm pretty fired up for next year's majors already. Brooks, Rory, a healthy JT, Rahm, Tiger. Think we will be in for some fireworks.

Pepperell is a definite must follow on Twitter.

I'm pretty fired up for next year's majors already. Brooks, Rory, a healthy JT, Rahm, Tiger. Think we will be in for some fireworks.
Yeah, I love his Twitter... he is hilarious.

The majors are gonna be very fun next year.

Harding Park will be interesting for the PGA. It is the first major held at a TPC property.

US Open at Winged Foot...we obviously remember how the last one there went.

St Georges for the Open...Darren Clarke and Ben Curtis were the previous two winners there...so maybe another longshot?

I think the season in general should be outstanding.

Very curious to see how serious Brooks knee issue actually is...

Finau -120 vs Bryson 3rd round HERO- half unit play purely on principle... I will keep looking for spots to fade him until he proves he can handle this muscle gain issue...

Very curious to see how serious Brooks knee issue actually is...

Finau -120 vs Bryson 3rd round HERO- half unit play purely on principle... I will keep looking for spots to fade him until he proves he can handle this muscle gain issue...
Good play methinks

Back