Heritage Sports Problem - Any advice?

DeadEyeDuckie

So this morning I found my Heritage account overnight had lost $60. I checked my account history with them and it shows a $40 customer withdrawal and a $20 processing fee. I live chatted with customer service and they claim its a chargeback for a $40 deposit I made back on March 4th. This draws a ton of red flags for me. During that time I wasn't even playing at Heritage sports, I was playing over at BetOnline. And I swear on my life I did not make a $40 deposit during those dates, and even if I did it would've been with BetOnline.

I asked Heritage why they waited so long to try process a $40 deposit, nearly 2 months after the supposed date. They said "because up until now the department in charge could do it". I have no idea what that meant and the rep was no help explaining it. They literally couldn't truly explain if this was a chargeback (them recovering money) or them trying to simply process a deposit extremely late. Again keep in mind, on my end I didn't do any $40 deposit with them around this time so to me it's all bullshit no matter what.

Then I ask, "Ok, can you check for me if there are any more 'surprises' or pending charges on my file?" They said no that's not possible. WTF. I asked them if that means they can basically charge me back any amount at any time and just say "oh, chargeback for deposit from several months ago" and they pretty much said "yes".

Oh and of course they said they do not keep records of the name of the processor/company that the deposit tried to go through so even if I wanted to verify anything on my bank statement it wouldn't be possible.

This feels like I'm just getting screwed. How do I know that a month from now...a week from now, shit maybe a few hours from now my account won't have another $40 taken out and customer service just say "chargeback from 2 months ago" and there is like no evidence of it ever occurring?

DeadEyeDuckie

I emailed Customer Service asking them if they can give me my account's deposit history for the months of February/March. That way I can see a list of every date/amount I supposedly deposited. They should be able to at least give me that right? Their website seems to only go back 14 days worth.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
I emailed Customer Service asking them if they can give me my account's deposit history for the months of February/March. That way I can see a list of every date/amount I supposedly deposited. They should be able to at least give me that right? Their website seems to only go back 14 days worth.
You would think they would be able to do that much. We are not partners with them so no help on our end. I'd be persistent though and try to talk to someone 'higher-up'.