• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Happy Kane

i am on that over based on all 3 over refs but decided to avoid the Laker Clipper choice. By the way If you remember Mistaflava he has 4 picks the first 2 split Boston and Milwaukee and the last 2 Lakers and GoldenState

i am on that over based on all 3 over refs but decided to avoid the Laker Clipper choice. By the way If you remember Mistaflava he has 4 picks the first 2 split Boston and Milwaukee and the last 2 Lakers and GoldenState
Mista!!

Mistaflava seems to be winning his third bet which might help you. His record this year is 31-19-2

Mistaflava has been pretty good with college bowls. One guy that’s super hot going on 12-0 is DavidN college football. Posting at Covers. Should take a look. The guy is just crazy hot

I'll pass on going to any other sites but CTG, but shocked to hear RX is still alive

Looks like I got you in trouble. Denver is 6-4 on free throwsa
NO 4-0 on them 44 percent shooting to 51 for
NO

no

Total looks good side looks like crap Denver making silly mistakes giving up 3 free throws. Denver not all there. This team in their heads

Back