785 Baylor -5
795 UTSA -2
798 Auburn -2 (-115)

785, 789 Baylor, Colorado ML parlay +107

Last edited:

Grind_4_Mine

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Woke up seeing 20 with Memphis and did a little digging - two of UIC's big three in Ottey (foot, in a boot) and Ferguson (suspended last game for violation of team rules are questionable. They both played on Nov. 3 but failed to look at the Olivet Nazarene box from the 5th where they were both missing in action.

edit: some guy on twitter who was listening to the broadcast if UIC's last x-game said Ferguson was suspended for one game, fwiw

Last edited:

jimmymo

Feeling Baylor as well....love my Huskies and all the talent, but they are super young and it may take a while to put it all together.....but I think they are a force come march.... Baylor is talented and experienced and will be too much imo

GL Grinder.....love your stuff

Grind_4_Mine

CTG Moderator
Staff member
should have pulled the trigger earlier on 17 but was awaiting Queta's status - Rothstein confirmed he's going to miss again for USU

Grind_4_Mine

CTG Moderator
Staff member
On way to game listening to pre-game - Cal said EJ Montgomery is out and he’s going to limit Hagans to 15-20, fwiw

aplous

Donkey Hater
Feeling Baylor as well....love my Huskies and all the talent, but they are super young and it may take a while to put it all together.....but I think they are a force come march.... Baylor is talented and experienced and will be too much imo
GL Grinder.....love your stuff

UW!!

CTG Sponsors & Affiliates