• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

From Ann Arbor to Foxboro (NFL)

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
The New England Patriots selected 2 Michigan players in the recent draft.
Josh Uche, LB and
Michael Onwenu OL
What do our Michigan fans on the forum think about these two picks. ?
Good enough to help this year ? Or in the future ?
from what I have read in the local papers, Both piacks had the support of Winovich, now
once again their teammate.

I've always been a big Uche fan. I think he'll be a very solid pro player for awhile.

As far as Onwenu, big...big kid. With continued good positional coaching he has the potential. It will be about the work ethic.

Thank you, mr b.a.r.. the patriots have pretty good luck taken players who prepped at Ann Arbor

Uche was extremely under used at Michigan. He will be good on the edge...good quick first move, fast, needs to add a little weight.

Onwenu...hit or miss...just overall inconsistent, mostly due to weight. A good NFL SC program will do him wonders...could be a bust, could be a major sleeper.

Both guys have high ceilings.

Uche was extremely under used at Michigan. He will be good on the edge...good quick first move, fast, needs to add a little weight.

Onwenu...hit or miss...just overall inconsistent, mostly due to weight. A good NFL SC program will do him wonders...could be a bust, could be a major sleeper.

Both guys have high ceilings.
You know what's funny? I thought Josh was way underused last year as most did. Someone had a great analysis of how much teams ran vs UM last year and when you broke down the percentages of when he should be on field (pass rush his strength) it wasn't as bad as it appeared on the surface.

You know what's funny? I thought Josh was way underused last year as most did. Someone had a great analysis of how much teams ran vs UM last year and when you broke down the percentages of when he should be on field (pass rush his strength) it wasn't as bad as it appeared on the surface.

Yeah, I think he had enough flex in his weight to hybrid at LB..jmo.

Back