• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Friday NHL. just two games plus starting goalies list

LeRinkRat

start times pacific
4:05pm / Hurricanes +135 @ Bluejackets -150 total 6 over even under -120
7:35pm / Sharks -115 @ Kings even total 5 1/2 over even under -120

goalies listed so far as of noon pacific time:
Sergei Bobrovsky (confirmed) Bluejackets
Martin Jones (confirmed) Sharks
Jonathan Quick (likely) Kings
Petr Mrazek played last night for Hurricanes so Curtis McElhinney (probable) on the B2B

Last edited:
lineup projections are noice... probably rolling with both home teams today

"noice" ??? typo for "nice" or "no ice" ???

I am actually leaning Hurricanes +135 and -1 1/2 +345 @ Columbus. they out shot the Islanders last night 46-20 BUT got "robbed by a masked man" and lost 1-2 in OT. I would wager they use Curtis McElhinney in goal on the B2B because he is a former Bluejackets goalie. IF he is confirmed vs Bobrovsky I will chance it

NICE to wake up to after my daily "geezer nap". 2-1 Hurricanes with 11:20 to GO in 2nd SOG's 18-13 Hurricanes so far :)

well STILL 2-1 Hurricanes end of 2nd. game SOG's 23 each. hopefully Carolina can hang on in the 3rd. In Game Bluejackets +225 with Hurricanes -1 1/2 +200 :)

YES!!! GOOD night for "Papa Ratte" with Hurricanes 3-1 final GETS the moneyline AND -1 1/2 reverse puckline. looks like Carolina picking up "Mac the Cheese" off waivers from the Canadiens a GOOD move with 31 saves tonight vs his old team :)

think I will just WATCH the late game. leaning Sharks -117 because the LA Goons probably put on a parade to the penalty box BUT will NOT fool with it :confused:

Back