• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Friday All Game In Games

AND TIED 1-1 @ Sunrise end of 1st. SOG's 14-6 Cats

also 1-0 Capitals end of 1st SOG's 9-8 Devils

sure as hell the "Dirty Ducks" give the Hurricanes the 1st PP of the games 6 minutes into the game. "Nut & Honey" so far :(

Oh DAMN!!! Hurricanes goal last minute of 1st period 1-0. what should I expect with SOG's 19-5 Hurricanes in the period ??? :mad:

AND 2-1 Sabres end of 2nd. Cats get 41 seconds of PP carryover to the 3rd. game SOG's 26-15 Cats :)

also 2-1 Capitals end of 2nd with game SOG's 26-18 Devils. Capitals Tom Wilson got a match penalty late in the period :rolleyes:

well half way thru the 2nd and STILL 1-0 Hurricanes in Raleigh. SOG's 23-9 Hurricanes. no wonder the Ducks win about every third game they play. NO goal support for their goalies. TOO much talent on that team for that to happen. Anaheim management needs to get rid of Randy Carlyle :mad:

OK!!! Capitals 3-1 6 minutes into the 3rd Andre Burakovsky AND Mikael Backlund GOAL opens the scoring in Calgary 1-0 Flames :)

STILL 1-0 Hurricanes in Raleigh with game SOG's now 26-14 Hurricanes. Ducks had some chances BUT Curtis McElhinney super sharp yet AGAIN tonight :(

WOW!!! high stick Sabres = Cats PP with 8 minutes to GO in the 3rd AND "WHO'S you DADDY ???" Yevgeni Dadonov GOA L TIES 2-2. Cats In Game was just +375

OVERTIME @ Sunrise TIED 2-2 :rolleyes:

AND Ovechkin and Backstrom "M-T" make it 6-3 Capitals final. Hat Trick for Backstrom :)

AND 2-0 Blues end of 1st period in Denver ??? highest scoring team in the NHL can NOT get a GOAL past Jake Allen with 9 SOG's ??? REALLY ??? In Game Avalanche +265 :(

well I'll be swizzled!!! going to OT in Raliegh TIED 1-1. Pontus Aberg @ 16:10 of 3rd and THEN Ryan Getzlaf in OT 2-1 Ducks final :sportsfanfinger:

SCREW IT!!! bought out my pre-game Avalanche OVER 6 -110 with In Game UNDER +120. just smells like UNDER with just 3 goals and 7 minutes to GO in the 2nd :(

What you like tonight Rat? Big game in Pittsburgh!

I am kind of taking Saturday off. I do NOT trust my @ Penguins vs Flyers OR VGK @ Oilers. the one dog I am looking at is Vito's Rangers +160 @ Montreal with Alex Georgiev vs Carey Price (confirmed) in goal. the "Price' has NOT been "Right" lately losing his last four games. the Russian Georgiev lost his last vs Capitals 3-5 BUT won his previous four vs Islanders 5-0, @ Bluejackets 5-4 (SO) @ Ducks 3-2 (SO) and vs Panthers 5-2 :)

Back