• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

French Open

Big daddy naught

Figured no one started a thread so I would. Got a couple of plays for Monday morning. Feel free to post your picks for the tourney in this thread.

atp

Lopez +5

Bublik +145 and +4. Monfils had a very cryptic post on his IG after an uninspired loss last week. I don’t believe he is healthy and Bublik is playing great tennis.

wta

Haas -120. Hsieh is awful on clay

might have more in the morning. GL all

had pironkova/thiem ATS, great. but have FAA ATS.... this guy frustrates me... also had 8 breaks spread across 3 service games in the 2nd... couldn't convert any!!

have anisimova ATS in a bit.... maybe look to live AHN if serena looks to be in a struggle

Edit: just realized anisimova already started

Tuesday....Agree on djere and garin. Might join you. So far I’m on

pospisil +7
Munar +8.5
Siegemund -160

more later most likely. Let’s get it boys

What the hell humbert....maybe he's gassed from how much he's played/how deep he's went...but don't let this LL take you out

Already see how this day is gonna go. Pospisil never had a chance. I bet on Kiki she shits the bed, I bet against her like today and she’s gonna win in straight sets. Hurry boys. Go take tsitsipas hc I have munar +8 so he will lose by that for sure lol

Tuesday....Agree on djere and garin. Might join you. So far I’m on

pospisil +7
Munar +8.5
Siegemund -160

more later most likely. Let’s get it boys

2-1 on the day. Cant complain the way it started with pospisil.

pospisil +7 Loss
Munar +8.5 win
Siegemund -160 win

5-2-1 overall. Plays up late tonight

Last edited:
5-2-1 to start the open.

wed...

two plays to warm the palate

Bublik -155
Pavlyuchenkova -155

prob have a few others later on. Still capping

Last edited: