• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Free Agency and Trade Thread....

It’s so deep. Really happy for Jets either way. 2 star no one wanted, the last of 3 brothers ALL hyped way more than him. Fans shit all over his brother the QB and they remained loyal to the soil and he got the Chip his brother didn’t.

a great story and route running extraordinarie

Good riddance, Nick! To be fair its not Foles‘ fault. Jax had no business acquiring a pocket passer without having installed semi-decent pass protection first...and Jax‘s o-line was abysmal.

This is Mustache‘s team now. This guy isn‘t prime Rodgers but he cares about winning and brings fans to the stadium

Last edited:
I'd rather have famous than minshew, I legit believe in the lasik

Also if any doubters, go read jameis1of1 twitter

Slay to Eagles heating up...

Great, GREAT community guy and a heck of a player...

3rd and a 5th, I woulda paid that all day

Still makes no sense what Detroit did there, no stories about him being an issue, now they likely need to use 3rd overall to replace him, rather than improve another area
He's a great guy...I mean like I'll miss him more in community...dude would show up at a random kids high school grad party because he was invited. When it comes to the Lions...who knows? His PFF grade wasn't good last year. I dunno otherwise...

He might not sign for a bit too, unless he takes a prove it cheap deal

Teams need a look at that knee before committing any money, not just a sign off physical like other FAs are doing with a dr from where they are

Colt McCoy signs with the Giants.

I didn’t look, but has he been in the NFL this whole time no hiccups? That’s a damn nice grind for good money with minimal wear.

Let’s give him some props.

So, Stidham is the game 1 starter and the future of the organization, with veterans Hoyer and Kessler backing him up. Guessing the Patriots quarterback signings are done?

So, Stidham is the game 1 starter and the future of the organization, with veterans Hoyer and Kessler backing him up. Guessing the Patriots quarterback signings are done?

Defense is prolly too good, but tank for trev?

If we see them trade back a bunch for picks next year, dont they have 5 picks in top 90? Could be the move

Thought same but the defense is the issue.
Ya, that's why I'm wondering if they stock up a few 2nds or even a 1st next year

If they finish mid teens and make a godfather offer hoping that someone with an young qb has top pick

ding ding. I like the move as well. Good haul for Diggsy and Vikes won't have to worry about him in Buffalo freezing his puny ass off come November.

Everybody here is going crazy for it. I just don't see why the Bills didn't want to target a bigger wr. Diggs, John Brown, Beasley with Singletary at rb does look crazy fast on paper.

Back