• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

First bet

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Over 5 minus 10 cents at Anaheim
Also a light RL bet on Anaheim
Why. You should already know the answer
Gallardo 8.03 night ERA
Gallardo 8 ERA this season Angels
6 ERA with ump
Gallardo 8.83 ERA Sept and October
Shoemaker is crummy himself but is fairly good ar night
Will be doing a lot more near game time I expect
May be playing Houston again checking lineup

Severino with Baker ERA ump tonight
7.94. 5.2 innings thinking Reverse RL

Took plus 300
Baker and Tampa 5-1
Baker and home dogs 7-2 This is a tough one

Faria with Baker 2.70 ERA Faria is much better at night as Severino is much better in the day.
See no new injuries. This will be a Large bet with me. Have doubled the straight bet added 1.5 with plus 5 cents and have reverse RL plus 300.
going on to other plays go TAMPA

Adding Astros split half ML have RL and game under.
I am simply letting the Astros tell me. When I saw a very real line up on the Best day of the week on the road for the Astros I thought they had decided to win for him in what should be his last game The under is simply a rule of the umpire a major under ref who has gone 9-1 under with Toronto. His name is Estabook and he is 9-19 under this season

I sort of like the sides. If Bettis is going on 6+ just like the over. on 6+ this season over a 10 ERA

Funny watching the Tampa game. Major homer ump major under ump and we see this. Where did the Tampa relief pitching go. Severino looks pretty bad if they could have hung around

First time in a long time I bet SF. Homer ump. A great night pitcher for years Nothing matters. That team is roasting in hell

Maybe I should have known. In his last start he played at home at night and got spanked. He was usually very good at home. He digested that and this I would guess this was his last game of the season. Looking back i might have guessed this

SF won and I did increase my over bet in LA but also the RL on the Angels. If I had not bet a small fortune on Tampa a very good day

Took a look at the Tampa bull pen. They had at least 7 rested quality relief pitchers last night that they did not use. Why. I have no idea

I think Astros are going opener style, I guess we see a few dudes, hard to get excited backing blueJay's, dont think I can even 5ho line is so

Ump neutral, assume roof closed, wind howling in,

Good rest4 for gant, he excels at night, getting tired in September?

Homer ump but I think brewers win central and cards are odd one out

Fucking bullshit, I had lots on nats, canceled out ridiculous. They had half inning to go, it was a line of weather makes no sense not to finish, of course nats win but they gotta finish

gonna take zona +105 seems cheap
several reasons including spoiler role, both starter have allowed 35 runs over L15 starts but Greinke much better @ home and last 3
plus this query
home team hitting <= .215 last 15 games and slugging < .400 on year win 60% for 16% ROI and for SEPT it's almost 20% but small sample(last 5 years)
H and tS(hits, N=15) / tS(at bats, N=15) <= .215 and season > 2013 and league = NL and (tS(hits) + tS(doubles) + tS(triples) * 2 + tS(HR) * 3) / tS(at bats) < .4
SU: 141-96 (0.49, 59.5%) avg line: -108.1 / -103.7 on / against: +$4,731 / -$5,893 ROI: +16.2% / -20.6%

RL: 129-107 (0.45, 54.7%) avg line: 111.3 / -127.1 on / against: +$3,861 / -$5,390 ROI: +13.6% / -16.1%

Back