• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

February Discussion

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Weird day, these teams like to get in and out and get to their parties. We have an absolute barn-burner in Detroit.

Nugs led 28-7 with 5 n change left in first ... watching this I expect Detroit to be right there at half...

61 points in 17 minutes. I've never seen that kind of outburst from a rag tag bunch like this. Wild stuff.

Anyways, other games... Milwaukee coming off the drubbing the other night...big number. Houston and Pels total is so inflated... But defense lately is optional.

Looks like Embiid is trying to play with one hand. Even on rebounds he seems to be shielding his bad hand and trying to grab the ball with the good hand. It’s tough to play effectively like that.

If the Lakers would rest Lebron I’d take Lakers -14 in a heartbeat. But he is in pre-all-star mode and is just as likely to crap on the floor as anything else...

Why are Pacers -4.5 vs Nor and are playing on b2b, I realize they are at home but line doesn't make sense to me

Maybe it’s a hedge line — Zion is still undetermined. Maybe it goes up or down a point when he gets announced...

Clippers last 7 games LWLWLWL ats...
Boston of 3 straight ats Loses.....
Going with the trend tonight.......
Taking Clippers

Can we please stop talking about the clippers being a good defensive team? Yes, they have good individual defenders, but as a team they can’t stop a paper bag. Every time I’ve seen them on tv they’ve given up 110+. I know today was 2 OT, but it’s the 2nd time the last week they’ve given up over 140 lmfao.

Can we please stop talking about the clippers being a good defensive team? Yes, they have good individual defenders, but as a team they can’t stop a paper bag. Every time I’ve seen them on tv they’ve given up 110+. I know today was 2 OT, but it’s the 2nd time the last week they’ve given up over 140 lmfao.
It's a team I expect will be much better come the playoffs defensively. We've seen it in stretches both Lakers games. I know exactly what you are saying having watched them a lot. The ASG shows it just takes effort. That's all...

I feel like these Thurs games started slower last year after ASG? I'm gonna look back once I get home.

Ya, Flippers just waiting til the playoffs.

Team will make a positioning push in a couple of weeks.

1st quarter point totals last year on Thursday after the break:

The last two games were Warriors Kings and Lakers Rockets fwiw...

Anyone seeing any spread or ML value with the Blazers tonight? Blazers dont have much of a supporting cast, but it seems like this line has gotten a bit out of control, even with Dame out?

Anyone seeing any spread or ML value with the Blazers tonight? Blazers dont have much of a supporting cast, but it seems like this line has gotten a bit out of control, even with Dame out?
The supporting cast has been solid, especially with Trevors addition.

Now, this team has been relying on super-human efforts from Dame for a month now it seems. The question is...are they ready to break out themselves or will they have a bit of an identity issue?

I know that wasn't an answer but that is what I got.

From a numbers perspective, yes there is value. No player is worth that many points to a line.

Man, they just don't have it without him. They scored 8 pts the last 8 of third vs a bad defense. Pretty pitiful. Maybe someone goes bonkers in 4th but not looked good

Sick 3 pt shooting for Nola, but just looked like a very unmotivated and underwhelming effort by Portland throughout.

took NO 2nd half last night.....basically have them at pickem.......start of 4th, they went up by 6 I think.....so I try middle with GS +8 and + 10......Nico Melli killed my middle with his insane 4th quarter scoring.....can’t believe they covered full game line too......

I’m high on NO with Zion playing.......they basically playing out scoring other teams to win games.....

Too bad they don’t play Houston again this year.....maybe till playoffs time?

took NO 2nd half last night.....basically have them at pickem.......start of 4th, they went up by 6 I think.....so I try middle with GS +8 and + 10......Nico Melli killed my middle with his insane 4th quarter scoring.....can’t believe they covered full game line too......

I’m high on NO with Zion playing.......they basically playing out scoring other teams to win games.....

Too bad they don’t play Houston again this year.....maybe till playoffs time?
Yeah there are many intriguing playoff matchups with them involved. And ah yes, good ole 29 year old rookie Melli. Guy guns it.

Harden and Westbrook at the Kobe memorial.. any effect on tonight’s game?

Fastest jet is recorded at ~620 mph. La to Houston ~ 1400 miles. Let’s say they get in the air by 3 ct. puts them best case in Houston sometime after 5pm ct. and probably at the arena closer to 6... if only they weren’t playing the knicks.

Back