FBI Arrests Several NCAA Coaches Amid Broad Crackdown On College Basketball Corruption

Mayor of Naps, USA.
DP made a good point this morning, Kentucky and Duke sell themselves, as sleazy as everyone thinks Cal is (and I realize not so much the Rat) but they wouldn't need to get involved...Cal when he first came to UK sure and obviously bringing in Camby to UMass.

Mayor of Naps, USA.
Interesting there's not even been a peep anywhere about possible jail time for Pitino either that I've heard.

They really do look and act alike
Just shocking they seem incapable of finding the governmental bribery but find this.

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
i was gonna bet USC to win the title at a big number and this case threw me off the scent. Should I feel safe from any self-imposed postseason bans? Can you ever?

I just can't imagine if you had a UL future two years ago when they were a top-15 team and they effectively withdrew

This is a merry go round indictment: Where it stops, nobody knows. Criminal crimes would include racketeering, fraud, and tax evasion. I wouldn't be surprised if we had illegal gambling, and point shaving in here before it's all said and done.
I thought, on more than one occasion, the Harrison twins were point-shaving when they played for UK.....fwiw.
Ron Bell is dirty piece of garbage trying to bring down GT because he got busted. He will get his.

Bell, a recovering addict who spent nearly four years in prison from 2009 to 2013, said the only significant thing about Oct. 2 is that it's the last day he spoke to Pastner. Bell said he believes Pastner self-reported the violations when he did because, after a falling out between the two, he threatened to expose Pastner during a phone conversation that day.