• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Favorite Prop

-1st play of the game a run
-Gurley TD
-Everett over 3.5, 23.5 yards, TD, first TD
- Gronk over 54.5
-2nd Half and OT -1.5 more points than 1H
-First KO by Gostkowski NOT a touchback (BB likes to kick short, Rams kick return game not good)
-Gurley over 32.5 rec yards
-Game will be tied after 0-0

Just played these...

Higbee - Anytime TD = +381
Everett - Anytime TD = +280

1u each

Pats last 3 opponents with a pulse (excluding AFC hobos Bills & Jets in W16/17), they have given up a receiving TD to a tight end. With the Rams love of play action, the TE has huge value here and I get a great little profit if they get 1 tight end TD.

-1st play of the game a run
-Gurley TD
-Everett over 3.5, 23.5 yards, TD, first TD
- Gronk over 54.5
-2nd Half and OT -1.5 more points than 1H
-First KO by Gostkowski NOT a touchback (BB likes to kick short, Rams kick return game not good)
-Gurley over 32.5 rec yards
-Game will be tied after 0-0
Good stuff

Just played these...

Higbee - Anytime TD = +381
Everett - Anytime TD = +280

1u each

Pats last 3 opponents with a pulse (excluding AFC hobos Bills & Jets in W16/17), they have given up a receiving TD to a tight end. With the Rams love of play action, the TE has huge value here and I get a great little profit if they get 1 tight end TD.
Great idea for some seed money. I have an option for +400 on Everett

Just also played Bon Jovi shown on TV -120 at 5D. He's from Boston, he's in Atlanta and he is well-known for being a Kraft "boy" as he's been shown in his box many times. If Kraft gets shown (which he always does), will be shocked in JBJ isn't in the shot next to his kid next to him or behind him at the very least.

This motherfucker scarf is ready to rock.

Still up at 5D, Reno. Sharing is caring for this game, gentlemen.

Major Degen Play - Puppy Bowl MVP first name starts A to N -120 1u

36 dogs...24 with A to N names / 12 with O to Z names ... This is lined incorrectly...playing the math.

Bumble...bringin' it home for daddy...

1549231598171.png

Just also played Bon Jovi shown on TV -120 at 5D. He's from Boston, he's in Atlanta and he is well-known for being a Kraft "boy" as he's been shown in his box many times. If Kraft gets shown (which he always does), will be shocked in JBJ isn't in the shot next to his kid next to him or behind him at the very least.
They just showed him. Does pre game count?

This is now +100 on Dimes. Great value IMO considering they have already shown him on the broadcast.

That Nantz / Romo Gronk prop seems too good to be true on 5Dimes. I recall Romo ejaculating "Gronk" multiple times in single sentences during the Chiefs game.

501 Jim & Tony say "Gronk" over 2½ times -400
502 Jim & Tony say "Gronk" under 2½ times +280

That Nantz / Romo Gronk prop seems too good to be true on Dimes I recall Romo ejaculating "Gronk" multiple times in single sentences during the Chiefs game.

501 Jim & Tony say "Gronk" over 2½ times -400
502 Jim & Tony say "Gronk" under 2½ times +280

I could have sworn I've seen this in the -2xx range

I'm only seeing it at 5Dimes right now, but there was something yesterday that had both "Gronk" and "Gronkowski" as separate wagers

Trying to figure out a scenario where they don't talk about Gronkowski multiple times. Nantz is also fond of saying Gronk this season.

And as I'm typing this Boomer already says Gronk. LOL

The prop market is volatile...you get an idiot like me who hits a prop 2 or 3 times and they limit exposure real quick.

I hit Develin 3 times at 12/1 for an anytime TD (reinvested Puppy Bowl winnings) and before I knew it, they had it dropped from 12/1 to 5/1

And it's not like I'm a dime player...it was just like a buck 75.

All these books are fucking over the late prop players unfortunately.

Remember when Deflategate was a prop? Al Michaels knowingly cashed it all by himself, with an on-air nod to degenerate gamblers everywhere

My book didn't offer a lot of the soft props y'all got down on. But I did cash in on Edelman to win MVP live...The way he was tearing up that secondary it was clear he was going to be the best producing player yardage wise. Was a little slippery with Michel getting the TD at the end, but in the end it came through!

Hope y'all enjoyed the game and 2018/19 NFL season!

Damn Brady had two “rushing” attempts for -2 yards and McDavid only had 1 point last night. Lost by the hook.

Back