• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Fade Ajax on Sunday vs Utrecht

Only concern is they still gave a ton to play for

2 games left, they are tied for league lead but ahead on goal differential

Plus probably 3 or 4 of these guys are playing their last few games for ajax and want to go out winners

Yes we winning this game ik Think 3-0 because we have to be come champions and yesterday we had a lot of bad luck

Ok maybe 1h Utrecht then. I find teams often come out sloppy in this case then regroup at half

Why you like fc utrecht they play the playoffs .next week mayby first half a draw ajax score a lot a goals in the dutch leaque greethings sjakie

Why you like fc utrecht they play the playoffs .next week mayby first half a draw ajax score a lot a goals in the dutch leaque greethings sjakie

Are you Dutch? Ik denk dat het moeilijk zal zijn voor Ajax om zich te herpakken na de heel teleurstellende wedstrijd van woensdag. Ik denk dat het moeilijk zal zijn voor hun om te concentreren op een tegenstander waarvan ze verwacht worden hen te verslaan.

I hope david neres play he was yesterday injury he is important for ajax i,am sure ajax wins it has been 4 years since ajax was last champion we have to win.if ajax does not win the title is gone

I hope david neres play he was yesterday injury he is important for ajax i,am sure ajax wins it has been 4 years since ajax was last champion we have to win.if ajax does not win the title is gone

Is that why Kasper was in the starting lineup? Ajax is already so inexperienced, Dolberg is even less inexperienced!

Yes kasper dolberg is very bad yesterday next game klaas jan huntelaar play on front i think if neres no play for the premier leaque i look for informacion players and BBCsport.com

In de eredivisie play Number 5 en 6 and 7 and 8 for 1 ticket in Europa (europa leaque) verry important for these teams i think fc groningen to win 1,50 ajax for sure it,s always differcult to say who won i gamble most of the game more than 2,5 goals over /under last two weeks i had litle luck

Wel fc utrecht have 4 or 5 players with a injury i think ajax win this game 3-0 or 4-0 because it,s very important we win this game and next wednesday the title

In Play off 2 in belgium every week a lot a goals de first game start over 2 minuts beerschot -charleroi

Back