• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

FA Carousel...(Cousins Official)

When free agency opens Wednesday, former Vikings’ QB Case Keenum intends to sign with the Denver Broncos, sources tell ESPN.

First QB domino has fallen.

QB race is on.

Kirk Cousins plans to sign a three-year, fully-guaranteed contract from the Minnesota Vikings on Thursday, sources tell ESPN.

LB Devon Kennard signing with Lions. Versatile OLB is the right fit in Matt Patricia's defense.

@gmfb @nflnetwork @NFL

Kirk Cousins plans to sign a three-year, fully-guaranteed contract from the Minnesota Vikings on Thursday, sources tell ESPN.

This is great. Now either the Jets do the right thing and move up for a QB or Maccagnan and Bowles are dead men walking. Thats a winning situation no matter what.

Damn, Burton to the Bears. I wanted him to replace Rudolph who can't break a tackle to save his life.

Why do I feel like Jordy Nelson is going to be the next reclamation project for TB12?

Carlos Hyde to the Browns. Gonna toss away any thoughts of Barkley to them now

Dion Lewis & Malcom Butler to Titans

Titians = Pats 2.0

I'll take it....

Great signings by the titans! Needed a pass catching back and a compliment to Henry, and Lewis checks that box and then some. Still expect we pick up a back thru the draft as well.

Secondary needed help, I’m gonna assume Robinson and Vrabel did their due diligence and know something about why Butler was benched for the SB and it’s a non issue. Butler, Ryan, Jackson gives them arguably the best 3 man CB rotation.

Resigning Kline was a nice move. Losing Williamson hurts, they offered him 4 years $12 mil but he chose the Jets. Will def need to look for a replacement. They were thin at LB to begin with, id expect they look for one in the draft.

Why do I feel like Jordy Nelson is going to be the next reclamation project for TB12?

I was saying that yesterday to one of my friends. Amendola to Miami now could totally see Jordy to pats. I mean jordy, cooks, Edelman, Hogan, gronk. Geez. Goodluck stopping that.

This is great. Now either the Jets do the right thing and move up for a QB or Maccagnan and Bowles are dead men walking. Thats a winning situation no matter what.

I am thrilled the Jets didn't waste all that money on Cousins. Love the Bridgewater signing as a 1-year deal...practically zero downside to that as the kid wants to prove he can play...don't have any issue with them drafting another QB as well...maybe trade the 6 pick and improve elsewhere on the team. McCaganan isn't going to piss away money and I bet the Jets are under the cap again next year because if Teddy B shows he can play, then he can be your long-term signing.

First positive news I've had to say about my team in months.

Jet McKinnon to 49ers. Damn I was hoping Vikes could keep him but apparently SF is making him one of the highest paid backs in the league.

4 years $30 million for McKinnon. That's a nice contract for him.

Also, CB Tremaine Brock to the Donks for 1 year $4 million. Vikes losing some of their depth.

I am thrilled the Jets didn't waste all that money on Cousins. Love the Bridgewater signing as a 1-year deal...practically zero downside to that as the kid wants to prove he can play...don't have any issue with them drafting another QB as well...maybe trade the 6 pick and improve elsewhere on the team. McCaganan isn't going to piss away money and I bet the Jets are under the cap again next year because if Teddy B shows he can play, then he can be your long-term signing.

First positive news I've had to say about my team in months.

Sorry but I have no interest in Bridgewater as anything but a backup/stopgap. Get one of the top 4 QBs even if it means moving up to do it. I refuse to watch this team unless it drafts one of Darnold, Mayfield, Rosen, or Allen in that order of preference. Bridgewater wasn't even good when he was healthy and if Maccagnan and Bowles are banking on him as the future of the organization they will both be fired. Either this team gets serious and lands one of the top guys in this draft or they have lost me for good.

Sorry but I have no interest in Bridgewater as anything but a backup/stopgap. Get one of the top 4 QBs even if it means moving up to do it. I refuse to watch this team unless it drafts one of Darnold, Mayfield, Rosen, or Allen in that order of preference. Bridgewater wasn't even good when he was healthy and if Maccagnan and Bowles are banking on him as the future of the organization they will both be fired. Either this team gets serious and lands one of the top guys in this draft or they have lost me for good.

We will agree to disagree then, my friend. Mark Sanchez was the 5 or 6 pick and he didn't amount to crap. I liked Bridgewater a lot before that injury and he showed signs he was only getting better. Darnold, Mayfield, Rosen or Allen...it is a total crapshoot at the top of the draft with QBs. Darnold was a fucking turnover machine last year. Allen is unproven vs. strong competition and his completion percentage was sub-par. Mayfield (who we both like) is undersized and may not develop into a pure pocket passer most NFL teams want...and Rosen got the living shit beat out of him in college...I will never forget a game at ASU where he almost got killed because Mora did such a shit job protecting him...

I'll take the 25-year-old on a 1-year deal who has the biggest chip in the world on his shoulder, to show everyone he can play in this league. And furthermore, he's been in the league now for 4 years...watching film and/or on the field. That's a huge head start over all these non-perfect QBs atop the draft.

Problem with Teddy is he has bird legs and that's not really great for longevity. Must draft a QB.

I'm fine with them drafting a QB with the top 6 pick. But I don't see the downside to him being the starter this year. Let McCown mentor both Teddy and a QB from the draft if you want...he has plans to go into coaching from what I've heard probably after this year anyway. I just want a competitive product and a guy who can play under center for once in my adult life.

Haha scarf I hope we trade up above you and I make no secret that I want the Chozen One

We will agree to disagree then, my friend. Mark Sanchez was the 5 or 6 pick and he didn't amount to crap. I liked Bridgewater a lot before that injury and he showed signs he was only getting better. Darnold, Mayfield, Rosen or Allen...it is a total crapshoot at the top of the draft with QBs. Darnold was a fucking turnover machine last year. Allen is unproven vs. strong competition and his completion percentage was sub-par. Mayfield (who we both like) is undersized and may not develop into a pure pocket passer most NFL teams want...and Rosen got the living shit beat out of him in college...I will never forget a game at ASU where he almost got killed because Mora did such a shit job protecting him...

I'll take the 25-year-old on a 1-year deal who has the biggest chip in the world on his shoulder, to show everyone he can play in this league. And furthermore, he's been in the league now for 4 years...watching film and/or on the field. That's a huge head start over all these non-perfect QBs atop the draft.

Bridgewater was nothing more than a check down guy when he was healthy. I hated him when he came out in the draft and I hate that the Jets are wasting a roster spot on him. If Maccagnan wants to keep his job he better get a QB that excites the fans; Mayfield will be a far superior QB and he will sell tickets. I just can't watch this team again until it gets a QB that I am excited about. Take a shot with one of the top QBs in this draft and if it doesn't work out so be it. Swing for the fences for once instead of being gutless like they have been for far too long.

Bridgewater was nothing more than a check down guy when he was healthy. I hated him when he came out in the draft and I hate that the Jets are wasting a roster spot on him. If Maccagnan wants to keep his job he better get a QB that excites the fans; Mayfield will be a far superior QB and he will sell tickets. I just can't watch this team again until it gets a QB that I am excited about. Take a shot with one of the top QBs in this draft and if it doesn't work out so be it. Swing for the fences for once instead of being gutless like they have been for far too long.

Man I would much rather have teddy b than baker, but do agree w kj about teddy having bird legs being a big health concern.

Last edited:
Did I just hear he going to rams? Just kinda heard tail end and they were in talks, didn't know if official or not? If so rams defense gonna be scary good!

I didn’t hear that yet, but it wouldn’t surprise me. They did say he cancelled his visit with the raiders tho

Back