• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

End of Regular Season Discussion Thread...

Suns won all 8 games in the bubble, too bad they are out...
Amazing effort...

I much rather see them play portland from a must watch standpoint. From a betting standpoint griz look like a much easier fade!!

Draymond telling booker to leave cause he knows suns be kicking his ass in next few years!

I realize that many teams didn't really came to play here, focused mainly on offseason or the postseason already and so on, but in overall... Suns basically won the bubble season and it still not enough, while 9th place suddenly gets a shot to make it to playoffs despite regular season being over.
I think that Portland, Memphis, Suns and Spurs had to do Final 4 in case that the difference in placing is not more than a game (half a game even - assume Spurs would have won if the game mattered to them)... Portland just had the luck of season being over after they played one more game than Suns/ Memphis...
8th against 11, 9 against 10 and the final - two games just like in this scenario (maybe), but makes more sense to me...
Obviously Blazers hardest challenge for the Lakers, but a team that wants a title, needs to be able to beat the Blazers...

The Heat’s scrubs blew a 22 point lead in the 4th vs a bad Thunder scrub bench. I was on Miami rather large. Too.

Like that Football player trying to sneak in female to hotel room......and getting cut from team cause he needed some............undrafted dude too......his signing bonus was $2000 only.......

Back