• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Eli hanging it up

Better dude then player. I’d put him in, good dude award and beat Pats twice in SB making clutch throws in both games. Imagine if Eli didn’t beat them twice? I’ll give him benefit of doubt. Plus he had to play with OBJ, should earn bonus points.

2 years too late. HOF? It's debatable. SBs, yes. Career stats, meh. Pure leadership and command, I believe Caughlin castrated him. So, he might make it. But, shouldn't be a sure thing or first ballot nominee.

7th all time in passing yards and no one will argue he was loaded with offensive talent all those years. Not just two super bowls but two super bowl MVP's where he took the lesser team and beat who most people will declare the greatest player in NFL history and greatest dynasty in NFL history. Going to be very tough to keep him out of the hall of fame.

He'll get in but he should not be 1st ballot as his team's underachieved more than they achieved. Was never regarded as a top 5 player at his position, arguably even top 10. Had 2 great runs. Wouldn't cut it in today's NFL with his inaccuracy and statue feet.

7th all time in passing yards and no one will argue he was loaded with offensive talent all those years. Not just two super bowls but two super bowl MVP's where he took the lesser team and beat who most people will declare the greatest player in NFL history and greatest dynasty in NFL history. Going to be very tough to keep him out of the hall of fame.
There’s no way he doesn’t get in. The SBs will do it easily given who it was against

Better dude then player. I’d put him in, good dude award and beat Pats twice in SB making clutch throws in both games. Imagine if Eli didn’t beat them twice? I’ll give him benefit of doubt. Plus he had to play with OBJ, should earn bonus points.
The helmet catch is his signature clutch play but his sideline throw to Manningham is so underrated. One of the most clutch and perfect deep passes I’ve seen

I think he's worth remembering as a player. Isn't that what the HOF is really about?

It is sort of interesting that P Manning was one of the best QB's of all time but not really that clutch in the big games, whereas E Manning was a solid QB (but as someone else pointed out above, no one would have considered him one of the best three in any year that he played over 16 seasons) but was very clutch in the big game when it arrived.

Just a little comparison. I would still want P over E but it makes for some interesting conversations at Thanksgiving dinner, I bet.

It is sort of interesting that P Manning was one of the best QB's of all time but not really that clutch in the big games, whereas E Manning was a solid QB (but as someone else pointed out above, no one would have considered him one of the best three in any year that he played over 16 seasons) but was very clutch in the big game when it arrived.

Just a little comparison. I would still want P over E but it makes for some interesting conversations at Thanksgiving dinner, I bet.
People hate on the family. I did, shit.

Gotten to know some and the extended....good people honestly

Back