Bet at 5dimes

Edit: Site Open Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinkie13

Over 1 Trillion Questions Served
OK....a few things.

FIRST: How in the fuck do i get the board to look like THIS on my IPAD and IPHONE??? By THIS I mean with the avatar to the left of the post and NOT on TOP of the post. I get that right and I will be back a bunch.......It hurts my eyes and I cannot follow along.

INGAMES: Is there some new way? If I quote someone, I, me, have to scroll to the bottom of the page and type my response......I assume I am doing something wrong or it is geting fixed?

This is the downtime of the year, happens all the time......BUT, what VK said is/was true. This place was NUTS for EVERYTHING....help with life( I am serious )....tickets to games, what to do in a city......there were so many good people here, and honestly good villains. Yes, good villains.

When we chased away people that disagreed with each other........we lost a LOT of content.

Me and Wade didn't get along but I would take him back in a SECOND....active poster.

Laruex was the most condescending fucker EVER...take him back in a SECOND...active poster with opinions

Tipyerbartender......funny ass dude....active poster

Detox

and on and on

just my thoughts

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Well, you won't be seeing those 4 back.

Now, 3 of them have a legit chance with an alias of sneaking in for awhile. That leaves 1, who will have ZERO chance.

-------------------------

The LIVE Topic is purchased and being worked on. Patience...

twinkie13

Over 1 Trillion Questions Served
Well, you won't be seeing those 4 back.

Now, 3 of them have a legit chance with an alias of sneaking in for awhile. That leaves 1, who will have ZERO chance.

-------------------------

The LIVE Topic is purchased and being worked on. Patience...

what did each do that was so bad? they were all very active

KJ

Has Slept 5 Hours Total In Calendar Year 2018
It's amazing this thread is basically a dissertation of mods with just enough twinkie sprinkled in. Only thing that would make it better....if tru made a drive by

Status
Not open for further replies.