• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

ECF: Boston vs Miami

Both teams deep, well coached and focus on defense. Should be series with low score and I'm not sure Boston has the experience needed to win this one. Celtics more talented, but Spoelstra and Iggy won titles, Butler knows postseason very well also...
Have no idea who wins it, but if forced to choose, I think young Celtics will have to wait reaching NBA Finals at least one more year...

Sure jayson Tatum most talented guy on court but this Celtics is more talented team im not buying.... id take jimmy over anyone not named Tatum .. Miami guys are younger but Bam will be a problem Herro is progressing Dragic is playing unreal..... Kemba disappears and Jaylen shoots way more then he attacks

I want to know:

Will Kemba Walker actually play up to his ability?

Will Gordon Hayward return?

I expect hayward back hes already cleared quarantine and was putting up shots before game 7 with 4 days to rest

Gordon is prolly awaiting to see if he is needed, but i think he will be rehabbing in the meantime awaiting birth of a child late September?more likely see him game 6 or 7 definitely in finals

Gordan Dragic and Bam have taking miami too another level in the bubble...i get worried with jimmy taken over in the 4th but the celtics match up well with the heat..tyler and dunkin shoot well but again your playing marcus smart soo good luck along with the coaching edge

Gordan Dragic and Bam have taking miami too another level in the bubble...i get worried with jimmy taken over in the 4th but the celtics match up well with the heat..tyler and dunkin shoot well but again your playing marcus smart soo good luck along with the coaching edge

Coaching edge to Spo obviously right?

Slightly

You don’t like C’s coach or no?

I like him a lot. Spoelstra is the superior coach between the two though.

They’re both two of the best in the game though, so I’m not at all trying to take anything away from Stevens.

Last edited:
Sure jayson Tatum most talented guy on court but this Celtics is more talented team im not buying.... id take jimmy over anyone not named Tatum .. Miami guys are younger but Bam will be a problem Herro is progressing Dragic is playing unreal..... Kemba disappears and Jaylen shoots way more then he attacks
They have talent and have been shooting well, but it might be different with Boston's very tough D.

I'm thinking Boston in 6... maybe 7

I think Boston takes this series but it will be close and Miami will get some games. Have to watch the first game because I don't have a feel for it yet.

Celts D will be the difference.

heat play really good defense too.. i actually think the difference is boston has few more reliable scoring threats especially if heyword back.. i think this gonna be a long series.. think you could play the 1st 2 games either way, just pick one team and double up if they lose game 1. i think this 2-2 after 4.. if heat were a little more plus money id prob roll with the dog but only laying -1.5 think im gonna go with boston tonight, hopefully they win and then i can go heat gm 2, if they lose as i said ill double up game 2..

I want to know:

Will Kemba Walker actually play up to his ability?

Will Gordon Hayward return?

kemba is def the question for me, he looked a little like playoff harden at times, we really dont know since he never been in the playoffs before has he? he did make some big plays late in gm7 tho.

When the last time heat played? Feels like forever, that a big reason I’m going with Boston game 1, plus the quarter landed on heads!

Spo is not a better coach than Woody. More experienced, yeah but not better.

Stevens wins without a top tier player (talking top 7). Spo has had HOF'ers for most of his tenure.

Issue with Stevens is ego management, insert Kyrie the Cancer.

Woody has built a great defense with Daniel Theis, that says a lot.

Holy cow, wish I woulda been able to watch this game. Every time I checked my app one team up 5-8 points, check it 2 min later and the other team had reeled off a another 10 point run to flip the score! Over and over again! How many lead changes there been??? Watching now, when I turned on Boston looked in control so of course miami goes on another run to tske the lead!! Now it tied going to ot. Terrible offense on that last possession by Boston! Tatum just stood around with it 6 feet behind the arc and simply takes that crappy shot!! Wtf??

not surprised as this game going exactly how I expected the series. Be great if Boston could get the cash and I can switch to heat game 2 instead of having to chase C’s.

looks like kemba is starting to heat up after another terrible start by him. He really needs to revert back to his college days.

Kemba coming up big when it counts. If he would just play this way from the outset Boston won’t lose.

Need a second ot. Please no 3 pointer. Freaking laying the -1,5 gonna bite me in the ass.

Omg. What a block by Bam. I couldn’t finish yelling “way to go to the rack Tatum” before Bam stuffed that shit. Wow, what I game.

That what I get for taking the fav when I think it gonna be 2-2 after 4. Normally I would always play dog ml in series like this but being so short and the lay-off put me on Boston. So now tripling up Boston game 2! Scary. If I can get that then I think I’ll go heat chase for games 3-4. Man it so much nicer when ya get the win in game 1 and don’t have to Chance gm 2! Lol

Damn. Only game 1 and I already feel like I've watched a whole series.

it gonna be like this the whole way I think. 2 great coaches so really think this zig zags thru the 1st 4., this series doesn’t even really start till game 5 imo!!

This series looks like it was made to live bet

you not lying.. im assuming could have had 3-4 bets on each team at plus money last night!!! the way anytime one team got down then went on a run has to be a testament to these coaches!!! i cant recall last time i have seen a game full of so many mini runs back and forth!!!!!

i would check my phone and be like "yes, boston taking control!", check it 3-4 min later and be like "oh shit heat up 7!".. 5 min later be another time out as boston took lead again!! seemed like that happened all night!!! i will be trying to watch way more of game 2 i think, although it still came down to last 5 min and probably will the majority of these games... so many players out there that refuse to let their team fall out of the game!!!! kemba has to find his shot or stop freaking shooting it,, if he continues being ice cold for 3 quarters boston might be in trouble.. he needs to summon his college days!!

i would check my phone and be like "yes, boston taking control!", check it 3-4 min later and be like "oh shit heat up 7!".. 5 min later be another time out as boston took lead again!! seemed like that happened all night!!! i will be trying to watch way more of game 2 i think, although it still came down to last 5 min and probably will the majority of these games... so many players out there that refuse to let their team fall out of the game!!!! kemba has to find his shot or stop freaking shooting it,, if he continues being ice cold for 3 quarters boston might be in trouble.. he needs to summon his college days!!

Yeah same here. I was flipping back and forth with the WNBA playoff games (degenerate that I am) and every time I flipped back a different team was leading. Lets hope the whole series goes like that.

As I said in the beginning, I still think it's a close series and it's far from over, but Heat got the edge. In a close game, final two minutes - you rather have Spoe and Butler or Stevens and Tatum? Experience matters...

Well I fucked Up bad this series picking celtics as the team to chase to get 1-1. Damn books couldn’t have just made heat little bigger dogs and that woulda had me on them instead! Pricks! Lol. Oddsmakers hooked me up in the milw series basically forcing my hand/pushing me on to heat with the line. This series they made C’s so short game one they got me on the fav!! Had only Boston been -3 or -4 I would have chased heat money line (well wouldn’t even had to chase!).

so now that my 1-1 prediction out the window I’m not sure I have the resolve to bet this to be 2-2 like I planned!?!,?????? Man these games been so close, kinda shocked how Boston hasn’t been able to make winning plays late in either game! Ya gotta figure the games gonna continue looking this way and I’m just not sure Boston can take 2 in a row? Hell, im not sure they can take 1!!!

Back