• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Dylanphans soccer picks

dylanphan

Going to start this thread again. Ordinarily it dies out fairly quickly, so no promises again.
But, I will keep accurate records so you can all see how many units I can lose.

Weekdays will surely be more active than weekends.

Here we go

:cheers3:

Generally I just post plays. If I post some rationale you know it's a great fade.

Hertha BSC II v Energie Cottbus u 3 (-120)
Hansa Rostock v Bayern München II o2.5 (-130)

Real Madrid o1.5 (-130)

All to make 1 unit

Audi cup is more an action play with RM team total. I wanted to go o3 for the game, but juice was too much. I think with Madrid's poor last outing vs Atletico, you will see a more inspired team, or at least a more impassioned Zidane.

Not a great start earlier this week
YTD 1-2 (-1.50)

Gonna try to get some momo going into the weekend here. Waiting on lines on a few more things for later still, we'll see how it starts off:

Arka Gdynia v Korona Kielce o1 (1h) +110 - 1.0 to make 1.10 units
Parlay o2.5 Bochum/Biefield with o2.5 St Pauli/Guerther - 1.0 to make 2.3 unites

YTD 4-2-1 (+2.30)
Don't think anything else warrants any plays tonight. Few games on tomorrow's slate though.

YTD 7-3-1 (+4.80)
Maribor spoiled what could have been a great day - either way, still good

Tromsø vs Mjøndalen o2.5 (-120)
Sogndal vs Ullensaker/Kisa o3.25 (-105)

adding:
stockport county evs
curzon/Kidderminster o2.5 (-135)

loko leipzieg/cottbaus o2.5 (-135)

all 1 unit plays

pretty good saturday 13-8-1 (+3.45)
last that Tigres game late sucked, up a goal and a man. Played props too heavy.

Hobro/Midtjyland o2.75 (-125)

Pyp, I do play some MLS yes, but not much. As I tend to play overs, MLS games do not offer much value because they are shaded too heavily to the over in a league quite frankly that is bereft of talent. LAFC is good, last year ATL at home was outstanding, this year tougher to find much value though.

13-9-1 (+2.20 ytd)
Should have some plays in a bit for today.

14-12-1 (+0.42 ytd)
oof.
Rochdale at ManUnited for third round Carabooooo cup makes me happy. Remember when Rochdale got fucked vs Spurs with VAR? Was that last year?

Big weekend ahead. Will try to post some plays over the next few days.

Give me Frankfurt today
1H -110
game -1 (-140)

They've made a huge deal out of Europe. Packed stadium at home. Against Vaduz they sent 2,000 fans into a country of 4,000 people and took the fucking town over. Europe has become a priority to the club here, and who can blame them. They are a selling team so not like they can compete for the league. They sat Rebic over the weekend and he is starting here today. Expecting a smashing effort vs a middling french team.

16-12-1 (+2.42 ytd)

Give me Monterrey/Pumas o2.5 live at -125

This game should have had 6 goals in the 1h ffs. Monterrey had two called off and one definitely was a bad call, Pumas hit a post and had 2 others that were great saves against.
This doesn't necessarily equate to the same in the 2h but this game is end to end and I think this is a a great line.

Man United +110 3.00 to make 3.30. This is a max bet for me, so undoubtedly a loser.
I cannot fathom how United are so short here. Is United great? No, not by miles. But Southampton is poor. United coming off a very unlucky loss. Their xpg was something like 2.7 -1.02. That happens, sure. But Rashford rang a pk off the bar. United absolutely need a result here. I don't see any reason for them to be rotating their squad, nor any injury concerns. This should be an absolute smashing, I'd expect United -1 to be at +110, I guess we shall see.

15-13-1 (+1.19)
knew my eyes would lie. Monterrey game shoulda flew over, instead we die on 2. Had a bunch of games die on two to me today, so I guess its good I didn't get a chance to post anything.

Tonight
Club America +135
Kashiwa o2.5 (-150)

Easy halftime winner in Germany, lost by half goal in Czech. No gain, no loss.
Be back tomorrow.

Back