• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Dylanphan's soccer picks

dylanphan

Okay, I guess it's time to fire this up. Will probably be quite sporadic throughout the year, so no promises other than I will keep my record and it will be accurate and there will be plenty of losers
:cheers3:

9/19

Season is early, but you know who the top rated team is in the main leagues?
Well, Barcelona of course.
But you know who's ranked second by form? PSG? ManCity? Nope.
It's Sampdoria. Further, they are even better at home. Today, they get a nice home matinee vs. Fiorentina. I look at the odds and see Sampdoria at +160.
Well, that's just too good for me to pass up. Give me Sampdoria +160

2-1 (+0.58)

Europa league games such a crap shoot for me. Gonna throw some shit against the wall to see if anything sticks here

Genk/Malmo o2.5 (-140)
Spartak Moscow +105 (DNB)
Sevilla -1.5 (evs)

This Marseille/Frankfurt game screams goals, but playing behind closed doors usually has an effect in play. So, went a bit crazy here and played o5.5 (+750) that's 0.5 to make 3.75 units

what a fucking horror show here. Late goal called off by Malmo kinda sucked. Marseille gets a goal in the 3rd minute, think I'm sitting pretty, but then nothing.

3-4 (-1.32)

May have no late play later on. If I stop vomitting here

Usually I wait a bit closer to game time, but I saw this one yesterday and the line has drifted slightly so I said fuck it, play it.

Wigan/Bristol City o2.5 (-125)

4-6 (2.57)

Not good.
Doubt I'll get up early for the Watford/Fulham game, but sent this one in for tomorrow morning

Kawasaki Frontale vs Nagoya Grampus Eight o3 (-160)

I'm just going to throw this out there, but Wolves at +525 is fucking great value. Wolves been playing outstanding soccer of late. They shit stomped Burnley, they only won 1-0, but quite honestly they coulda scored about 6 easy. They had 30 fucking shots on goal. They beat West Ham in London, drew City and Everton and only blemish was a loss at Leicester.
Sure, United should have some confidence in this one and at home, but who have they played? Burnley, Watford and Young Boys. They werent overly impressive vs. Watford tbh. United at home though and relatively healthy but honestly, Wolves have nothing to lose and a great bet here.

HFS, VAR is getting out of hand here. fucked me in Germany and not 1, not 2, but 3 fucking goals were VARd in the Inter/Sapmdoria match. Time to gut this bitch if you ask me.
5-7-1 (-3.87)

Sivasspor @ Antalyaspor o3(+111)
AC Milan +115

Quite honestly, VAR has to come into play in totals. I think it's almost worth 0.5 gpg at least.
Arsenal just scored and was a clear offside. If VAR was in the premier league, no goal for sure.

I swear as if on fucking cue
"Gonzalo Higuain (AC Milan) scores a goal, but Daniele Doveri makes the VAR signal and is going to check whether the goal can stand. "

NO GOAL Milan.

Mother fuckers
5-8-2 (-4.87)
Turkish game gets 3 in the 1H and then those cunts get none the rest of the way. And don't even get me fucking started on the VAR in Italy again. this shit is getting old

7-8-2 (-6.27)

One game under .500 but down 6+ units means I love eating juice.
Here comes some more

Veracruz/Nexaca u2.5 (-120)
WS Wanders/Syndey FC o2.5 (-140) 2 units

should have plenty more tomorrow, but I may not have time to post up much.

Adding 2 more - heading out for a bit

Real Madrid/Alaves o3 (-125)
Gala/Antalyspor o2.5 (-145) 2 units

13-15-2 (-10.07)
Oof I'm bad at this.

Over 3 (+105)FC Oss vs FC Den Bosch
Over 3 (-120)Almere City FC vs Go Ahead Eagles

What has two thumbs and is going on overs in Bolivia tonight?

:pray:
Bolivar/San Jose
o3 -200
o3.5 evs
o4 +155
o4.5 +220
Rest of my account is on the line here, so if this don't hit, will need to reload

Not going to record keep anymore either - suffice it to say, I'm down a bit

This is how they all should work out ffs.
For tomorrow, Al Duhail/Kharatiayt game should absolutely have a ton of goals.
But even I am hesitant on playing o4.5 at -120. I will sleep on this though.

6 goals!!! Well done dylan I was pulling for you when I saw it was 1-1 at HT.

Best of luck tomorrow I might tail this one!

I just can't bring myself to play an over 4 at minus odds here in Qatar.
So instead, I ate some juice and decided to play Al Duhail -2 at -160.
I love me some Al Duhail

Will look into Europa in a bit - but that's just me burning money. Who am I kidding, all I ever do is burn money

Oh Al Duhail, how I love thee.

Let's try these for the early games

Over 2.5 (+130) AC Milan vs Real Betis
Zenit St.Petersburg (-140)
Over 2.5 (-115) FC Zürich vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Over 3 (-120) RB Leipzig vs Celtic

3-1 in Europa league - kinda sucks that my only loser was an o3 with 2 goals before ht

Late games I don't see much I like, but one thing

EINTRACHT FRANKFURT
Played them -1.5 (-125) and team total o2.5 at +110

This team is a very fun attacking team. Will probably win 1-0 today

Bah, broke even on Frankfurt - 2-0 in 1h and then nothing in second. Will continue to monitor them. Rebic and Paco Alcancer have been awesome in Bundesliga so far.

For the overnight I'm going big on this one:

Over 2.5 (-140) Adelaide United FC vs Newcastle Jets FC
Figured anything I saw less than an o3 was playable and I really think this line is whack. But, it's super early in A league season so anything could happen.

Can't win them all, and fuck the a-league

Going to roll with this one this a.m.

Arabi Doha/Qatar SC o2.5 (-140)

Well, we're going to try to shake off a tough day yesterday

Starting off with this one
Over 2.5 (+120) Wisla Plock vs Piast Gliwice

Two more games, two more fucking TWO's.
Getting super gun shy here with posting plays. Bolivar played yesterday afternoon and I hit them heavy again while out watching my daughter dominate a soccer game.
Got home and was all over Club Leon over. Although I was expecting THEM to put up 4 goals, not Puebla. That game was awesome.

NO play on the Spurs/City game, I expect City to win, but pitch concerns, and oh, I hate City.
but, will have a play later. Will post between 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. CST. Stay tuned.

San Martin/DyJ o2 (-105) Really like this one quite a bit, but well, you know how that usually ends up

Club America/Pachuca o2.5 -120
1 unit bet here. America been playing some beautiful soccer of late and Pachuca has plenty of firepower, but this one could be played a bit tighter than normal - big match. Should be fun to watch

Thanks KJ :cheers3:

Villareal/Bilbao o2.5 +110
again, think this is quite a generous line. Villareal an attacking team and Athletic Bilbao struggling for goals a bit, but have a nice striker and Villareal leaky defense should concede. Hopefully someone can get us our third.

Got VAR'd in Spain, and a miracle at Craven cottage, and of course Marseille goes up right after ht.

I am looking into a few more, but I did send this in
Napoli/Lazio o2.5 -120
Big bet, 2 units.

Probably forced that Bolivar/Wilstermann bet, but was trying to get some mo-mo going after hitting the big bet.

Kasimpasa -115 this morning looks appetizing. Will take a nibble.

Back