• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Divisional Round Teasers

Zeke

Big Dick and Average Size Boat
I swear off teasers every year but it's hard to say no during playoff time. Seams like the lines are tighter & when you can get 10 or 13 points added to a line it just looks too good. Like every other swinging dick the Saints were the ones who cost me last week but I hit a two-teamer Saturday.

Bovada's juice is rough, 13 pt four team is -140 & ties lose. I added the ULL game Monday to get it down to -105. Took all dogs except played Baltimore. 13 points gets you across so many key numbers.

I may add another one & include Clemson to again reduce my juice.

Thoughts?

Wow, that's interesting. Be curious to know who the three were & what the line was.

Nothing to pull from there. Pretty much all over the board with those 3 games.

Although the lines are up to 7.5 at most shops this essentially sets up a wong teaser potential. Something tells me it can't be just THAT easy.

Been burned past two weekends on teasers, simply by one of the dogs burning me. Sticking with dogs across the board in a 13 pt sweetheart would've cashed twice.

Only option now for a sweetheart is utilizing the totals. Direction I'm leaning is TEN +20.5, O39.5, SF +5.5, U58.

Someone talk me out of it. Only straight bet I felt great about was SF -7, not sure I want to pay an extra 20 cents to buy off the hook now.

I swear off teasers every year but it's hard to say no during playoff time. Seams like the lines are tighter & when you can get 10 or 13 points added to a line it just looks too good. Like every other swinging dick the Saints were the ones who cost me last week but I hit a two-teamer Saturday.

Bovada's juice is rough, 13 pt four team is -140 & ties lose. I added the ULL game Monday to get it down to -105. Took all dogs except played Baltimore. 13 points gets you across so many key numbers.

I may add another one & include Clemson to again reduce my juice.

Thoughts?
I hit every 13pt teaser I mixed in. Mostly NFL with a Bowl game. Only close 1 I had was Clemson +19. I should have stuck with those.

Back