• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Detroit @ Houston

Cashed some big ones before - Oakland +300 in the McGwire era against Randy Johnson, Balt. +348 against Sabathia. Sathathia was going for his 22nd straight home win - that didn't happen. Balt. bats were hot; Arrieta was a rookie and he could pretty much keep you in the game - he did his job.

Detroit team is pretty sad, though.
This is just a hunch

Last edited:
I was about to hammer Houston then saw Det pitcher had very good splits at Minute Maid Park and during the day...that coupled with Verlander not being great the past 3-4 starts made me pass....was thinking about putting some small change on the Tigers but good luck!!

Have stayed away last 3 games because I suspected they were under powered because off PEDS. Last 2 though they actually scored and I still stayed off. If I had seen this I would have taken a chance too,

Back