• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Dell Technologies picks

alangrrbs

Forgot to post these. Sorry guys. Lines may have changed

Brooks Koepka ov Dustin Johnson

Why is Brooks Koepka +145 against Dustin Johnson. I don’t have any crazy stats…I don’t have amazing theories about how a course sets up better…I just know I watched Dustin Johnson have 2 triple bogeys and a double last week, and Brooks was better than him. And I can get Brooks at +145?!? Incredible value.

Adam Scott ov Jon Rahm

Every year there are a couple of guys who come alive at the end of the year…it sure looks like Adam Scott may be one of the guys this year. 3rd at the PGA championship, 5th last week, 17th at The British. Rahm is a basket case. Missed the cut last week, that’s 3 missed cuts in 7 tournaments, and he just doesn’t ever live up to his talent. I think I’m catching Adam Scott who is on a hot streak, and I’ll take him at +120 over Rahm who continues to be frustratingly inconsistent.

Tommy Fleetwood ov Henrik Stenson

I’m telling everyone, I think Stenson’s elbow injury is worse than people think, and worse than he’s letting on. Before the injury his worse finish was 26th. Since he came back from the injury he’s finished 35th, 39th, MC, and 20th at the Wyndham with a weak field. I think he’s just trying to muscle through the injury, and this course rewards long hitters, and Stenson isn’t a long hitter to begin with. Fleetwood has finished better than Stenson in 4 straight tournaments, and on a course where distance is key, Fleetwood out drives Stenson by 17 yards, and those stats are largely based on a healthy Henrik.

Cameron Smith ov Matt Kuchar

Cameron Smith is making a run at a top finish in the FedEx Cup playoffs, he’s finished ahead of Kuchar in 4 out of the last 6 tournaments, Kuchar has missed the cut in 3 out of 6 tournaments, his last 2 finishes are missed cut and 60th…Cameron Smith has 5 straight made cuts including a 3rd place finish last week…and I get Cameron Smith at +150?!?! I’ll take it!!! We said it last week, it just looks like Kuchar is slowing down, he wasn’t good last week, barley made the cut, and he’s just not having those incredible rounds. In the last 22 rounds he only has one round under 68 and that was a 67. He’s just not going low at these tournaments that he should be. In fact, if you look at his finishes recently, the only tournaments he’s doing good at are hard courses where you just punch it out into the fairway, put it on the green, 2 putt, walk off with a par. He’s a safe golfer, but can’t put up those big numbers. Cameron Smith showed me the last few weeks he’s capable of having those low rounds on courses you should be able to carve up. Every round last week was -2 or better.

ON Brooks Koepka over Dustin Johnson and "Cammy" Smith over "Kooch" with you, Andy. unfortunately only got Koepka +110. I am always scared of betting against "Rahmbo". he is SUCH a FLAKE!!! CUT last week at the Northern after tied 4th PGA and CUT British Open after tied 4th Irish open and tied 5th Open de France. NEVER know WHAT the big Basque is going to DO. he is like the cause of Mickey Mouse's divorce. FUCKING Goofy!!! :mad:

three out of four looking good going into Monday

Brooks Koepka [-3/-7] ov Dustin Johnson [+1/-4] 3 UP
Adam Scott [+2/+2] ov Jon Rahm [-1/-3] 5 down
Tommy Fleetwood [even/-8] ov Henrik Stenson [even/-2] 6 UP
Cameron Smith [-4/-11] ov Matt Kuchar [-5/-7] 4 UP

:cool:

Cheese LOU-ese!!! that big bastard DJ has to shoot a final round [-7] to "ace out" Koepka [-11] to [-10] ??? ASSHOLE!!! Scott made a run at Rahm Sunday BUT could NOT quite get there [-3] to [-4] :mad:

Fleetwood and Cammy Smith easy winners for the "sister kissing" 2-2 on the week :confused:

Back