• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Darrent Williams dead

What? As far as I knew, they had no idea what the motive was. I'd be shocked if it was a bitter fan....

What ashame........good football player.....people are nuts today.....to take a person life away.....senseless acts.....RIP DW

Doesn't seem like a bitter fan to me. DW played a good game, and no fan would assasinate one of the best players on the team. A fan would kill the coach or something.

wrong place at the wrong time. I hope they uncover who did this. Fucking sickening to note people will just go around blazing guns.

WR Javon Walker was sitting beside him when he got shot...it was a drive by and there were 16 people in the Limo

Being a Bronco fan, I actually was half-awake this morning when I heard this on the radio and it just made me sick to my stomach. Apparently, he died in Javon Walker's arms.

RIP...D-WILL #27.

Back