• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Czech Masters

LeRinkRat

August 23rd thru 26th Albatross Golf Resort Prague. Cezch Republic

last year same venue
win - Haydn Porteous [-13]
solo - 2nd Lee Slattery [-11] had 3rd round lead [-12]
T-3rd - Tom Lewis & Pontus Wisegrin [-10]
T-5th - Eddie Pepperell, James Morrison Jason Scrivener, Oscar Lengden [-8]
T-9th - Lee Westwood, Callum Shinkwin, Matteo Manassero, Mike Lorezo-Vera, Scott Henry [-7]

favorites
Thomas Pieters 13-2
Eddie Pepperell 16-1
Matt Wallace & Dean Burmester 22-1
Danny Willett & Lee Westwood 25-1

"to win" bets (bet/return)
Haydn Porteous 40-1 (12.50/512.50) T-6th Nordia Masters [-9] final round [-5] WIN here last season
Thomas Akien 50-1 (10/510) solo 2nd Nordia Masters [-14] playoff
Max Kieffer 50-1 (10/510) solo 3rd Nordia Masters [-13] final round [-5]
Andrea Pavan 50-1 (10/510) T-6th Nordia Masters [-9] final round [-6]
Gaganjeet Bhullar 80-1 (6.25/506.25) WIN Fiji International [-14]
David Lipsky 100-1 (5/505) best recent T-13th European Open [-6]
Gavin Green 100-1 (5/505) best recent T-19th Scottish Open [-11]

waiting for tourney match plays :shake:

available tourney match plays (just one for me this week)

<<westgate>>
Matt Wallace +110 vs Eddie Pepperell -130
Lucas Hebert +110 over Soren Kjeldsen -130 (50/110)
Mikko Korhonen -130 vs Marc Warren +110
Paul Waring -110 vs Mattias Schwab -110
Romain Wattle -110 vs Scott Vincent -110
Paul Peterson -115 vs Oliver Fisher -105
<<william-hill>>
Andy "Beef" Johnston -120 vs Scott Hend even
Eddie Pepperell +140 vs Thomas Pieters -160
Matt Wallace -115 vs Lee Westwood -105
Danny Willett +105 vs Dean Burmester -115
Lucas Hebert even vs Soren Kjeldsen -120

Lucas Hebert: solo 5th Nordia [-11] T-18th Fiji [-2] T-29th European Open [-3] T-51st British Open [+4]
Soren Kjeldsen: T-45th Nordia: [even] T-22nd European Open [-4] T-42nd Scottish Open [-7] T-59th Irish Open [+2] T-49th Open de France [+5]

Euro Tour "fantasy three" this week >>> http://www.europeantour.com/europeantour/season=2018/tournamentid=2018070/news/newsid=355400.html (definitely "horses for courses" this week)
Pick of the Favourites: Thomas Pieters
Form Horse: Lee Westwood
Wildcard: David Lipsky

WICKED LOW opening rounds at the Albatross Golf Resort Thursday. weather was perfect for low scores with NO wind and warm but not hot temperatures. four tied for the lead at [-8] including the favorite Thomas Pieters, Malaysian golfer Gavin Green (who WON the 2017 Asian Tour Order of Merit), OWGR #384 Englishman Tarren Callum (who ???) and in a "blast from the past" 52 year old John Daly

I have Gavin Green in my "too win" list @ 100-1 along with Italian Andrea Pavan @ 50-1 (T-6th last week at Nordia Masters [-9] with a final round [-6]). others tied 5th with Pavan one behind at [-7] include Nacho Elvira (solo 3rd Open de Espana [-17]), long hitting Finnlander Tapio Pulkkanen and Lee Slattery (who BLEW the final round last year here to get 2nd to Haydn Porteous). "of interest" Brooks's brother Chase Koepka with an opening [-5] T-19th FINALLY had a decent opening round. he has been "Mr Missed Cut" all season. I am kind of PISSED that neither Westgate OR William-Hill had odds on Pulkkanen. I usually play him IF he is 100-1 or higher. Westgate had Koepka 300-1 this week

supposed to have chance of thunderstorms Friday :confused:

OK!!! my Malaysian golfer Gavin Green with a 2nd round [-4] for tourney [-12] and a one shot lead over OWGR #425 Jeff Winther and two up on Thomas Pieters, Padraig Harrington, the Finn Tapio Pulkkanen and my Italian Andres Pavan @ [-10]. Harrington having somewhat of a golfing "epiphany". STILL pissed Tapio did NOT have odds this week

I got lucky with the CUT at [-4] so I do NOT have to sweat my Lucas Hebert [-4] over Soren Kjeldsen [-3] CUT tourney match play over the weekend :)

"Big John" Daly kind of "blew up" Friday with a [+3] for tourney [-5] BUT gets to play the weekend. had his girlfriend carrying for him and she was NOT bad to look at

well it is a SWEAT for me going into the final round at Albatross Sunday with my Italian Andrea Pavan tied for the lead with the Irish geezer Padraig Harrington. BOTH shot 3rd round [-7] for tourney [-17] for a three shot lead over Gavin Green who started "spraying" his drives and shot [-2] for [-14] for solo 3rd

AND I watched the big driving Finn Tapio Pulkkanen hit a 348 yard drive into the green side trap on the 348 yard #6 and gets up & down for birdie. I thought he was "off to the races" after that BUT he had "trouble with his PUTZ" on his back side and shot [-2] for [-12]. BOTH Pavan and Harrington with the low rounds of the day. REALLY need Pavan, who has four wins on the Euro Challenge Tour, to shoot low again Sunday

Last edited:
VIVA ITALIA!!! Andrea Pavan shoots a final round [-5] to Padraig Harrington [-3] for the [-22] two shot WIN. watching early play I thought he was a "gone gosling" when Harrington opened his round with a birdie on #1 and Pavan a bogie on #2 and it was "well here we go again". he was three shots down at the turn BUT shot 5 under on the back side to 1 under for Padraig. I will TAKE the $10 for $510 payday :moneytoss:

the Malaysian Gavin Green gets solo 3rd with a final [-3] for [-17]. GOOD tourney payday for him BUT BOTH he AND the Finn Tapio Pulkkanen, who dropped all the way to tied 44th with a final [+5] FOR [-7], are kind of "Magilla Gorilla". hit it a mile off the tee BUT can NOT PUTT!!! watched both MISS makeable 10-12 foot putts on their front side :confused:

on to the Made in Denmark next week at a new venue this year the Silkeborg Ry Golf Club at Aarhus, Denmark. I LOVE the Euro Tour this time of the season with all the "Top Guns" over in the states playing the FedEx playoffs it is WIDE OPEN for high odds "to win" plays :)

Last edited:
Back