CTG Super Bowl Squares -- Free to Enter

***-Each member may select 2 squares each. So, the first 50 to enter get the squares. If there are any left Sunday morning then the rest are first come, first serve.***

It's Sunday Morning On The East Coast...

I'll Take 54 & 61...

:shake:

Trying To Play By The 'Rules' Another 2 Each?!

Otherwise, I'll Take What's Left?! All Of EM!

Hahaha!

No Seriously...

54 & 61.

Thanks Mods. :shake:

Bar, I know this isn't a football thing,but, I do a board for the NCAA tournament. It is the greatest board to do. I charge 50 per block. You
get 63 chances to win unless you breakdown final three games into halfs (then 66 chances) Payout 4500 and keep 500 for party at
the Final Four on a Saturday. I pay 25 round 1, 50 round 2, 100 round 3, 200 round 4,semi's 100 half-200 full- Final game 200 half and
500 Final score. The bar is packed for the Final Four day. Key is that your in every single game and there are no "bad" numbers. You
must remember to use the BRACKET to designate home and visitors, using who's on the bottom of the TV to determine home team
will confuse everyone. Sorry bout putting in here

Bar, I know this isn't a football thing,but, I do a board for the NCAA tournament. It is the greatest board to do. I charge 50 per block. You
get 63 chances to win unless you breakdown final three games into halfs (then 66 chances) Payout 4500 and keep 500 for party at
the Final Four on a Saturday. I pay 25 round 1, 50 round 2, 100 round 3, 200 round 4,semi's 100 half-200 full- Final game 200 half and
500 Final score. The bar is packed for the Final Four day. Key is that your in every single game and there are no "bad" numbers. You
must remember to use the BRACKET to designate home and visitors, using who's on the bottom of the TV to determine home team
Where is the party? Can we join the party online if we can’t make it?

Ha, hell yea, more the merrier. Head to Cumberland,MD and Ill get ya hooked up. Actually put the board up during the AFC NFC party
and was filled up the following Sunday.

We do an auction where you buy a team for the NCAA tourney. You get half of what your opponent was paid for when you defeat them. Pot is generally around 100k. Kentucky always goes for close to 10k

I forget the Cinderella a few years back that went deep. But guy who had em made like 50k

We do an auction where you buy a team for the NCAA tourney. You get half of what your opponent was paid for when you defeat them. Pot is generally around 100k. Kentucky always goes for close to 10k

I forget the Cinderella a few years back that went deep. But guy who had em made like 50k
Loyola? George Mason?

guys are throwing down a band for 1 team?

Ha, hell yea, more the merrier. Head to Cumberland,MD and Ill get ya hooked up. Actually put the board up during the AFC NFC party
and was filled up the following Sunday.
Do you provide transportation from either Pittsburgh or BWI to Cumberland? It’s going to be tough for me logistically speaking coming from the southern Oregon coast.

The bidding is the best part by far. We do open bar and food and get wasted and bid on teams. All teams in tourny pulled out at random. It's so dope

The bidding is the best part by far. We do open bar and food and get wasted and bid on teams. All teams in tourny pulled out at random. It's so dope
I can’t afford 10k for a team :(

sounds fun, Fantasies? Cadillac?

Just remember texas tech went for like 450 last year that was the guy who made unreal $

Alright,

Full.

The few guys who added in this morning got first priority.

That left 2 squares in total, so Vap and #2 each got one bonus square. Congrats gentleman.

Drawing numbers shortly.

You all get the old school written out version. There are plenty of names shortened etc, easy enough to figure out.

Enjoy my slop and I did numbers by random generator.

This is my favorite type of squares. I do it every year!

Back