• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

COVID-19 Inspired Basketball Discussion

DeadEyeDuckie

Figured I'd make a general discussion thread for ANY basketball that's still available for wagering. Anyone with anything on their radar? Props to Jimbo for suggesting that Plymouth Under earlier. Now is the time to show your true degenerate spirit...if it's being played, we can gamble on it people.

Mods, feel free to change the thread title. Basically calling it like it is lol. Without Covid-19 we probably would never speak of these games.

Gong to take a shot with

Russia Superleague 2 Women's basketball. Going with Samara -13 for a unit.

yup lol. hoping to do the duck walk

Season is over. With more players testing positive I just don’t see the season being restarted early enough where it won’t totally fuck next season. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Back