• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Costa Rica vs New Zealand

looks like Costa Rica leads 1-0

gameBar_pre_.gif

collapse_off.gif

<!-- div content expands vertically --><TABLE class=matchTable style="DISPLAY: block"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fff 1px solid; WIDTH: 28px"></TD><TD class=leftTeam>Costa Rica </TD><TD class=totalScore>v </TD><TD class=rightTeam>New Zealand</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=scoreTable id=215159-eventContainer style="DISPLAY: block"><TBODY><!-- start leaders --><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #eeeeee" align=middle colSpan=3>Competition Stats</TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftLeadCol style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #eeeeee">A Saborio 1 </TD><TD class=midLeadCol style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #eeeeee">
c_grn.gif
</TD><TD class=rightLeadCol style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #eeeeee"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftLeadCol style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #eeeeee">L-D-L-L-L</TD><TD class=midLeadCol style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #eeeeee">Form</TD><TD class=rightLeadCol style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #eeeeee">L-D-W-L</TD></TR><TR><TD class=leftLeadCol style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #eeeeee">R Azofeifa 1 </TD><TD class=midLeadCol style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #eeeeee">
card_yellow.gif
</TD><TD class=rightLeadCol style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #eeeeee"></TD></TR><!-- end leaders --><TR class=linksRow><TD width=349 colSpan=4>Match </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
gamebox_bot.gif

Dont hold me to that. I'm really waiting on my local sports radio to come through with an official update. They've been going on about this fixture all day.

Sports News | Soccer < Back to listing
Costa Rica leads

3/25/2007 2:56 PM The All Whites are being put to the sword by their skillful Central American opponents in San Jose.

The All Whites are being put to the sword by their skillful Central American opponents in San Jose.

Costa Rica leads 2-nil at half time, with goals to Alvaro Saborio and Mauricio Solis.

<HR class=hide>

No probs. If ever you need to check a score involving a New zealand team, try here - theres the names of various sports across near the top of the screen. I clicked on soccer for the score for this game, since thats the radio station I'm listening to which brought the further (3/4-0) updates.

They're not guaranteed to have what you want, but if its to be had at all, they'll have it.

Cool will check that site out, i just bet it because why would new zealand play costa rica in a friendly thats a hell of a flight. Theres no way the good players wanted to fly out that far for fucking a friendly!

I believe they play another game (can't remeber against who, maybe CR again) before this trip ends. Their coach is also the coach of NZ's only professional club team, and a number of these players are playing for places in that side for next season. So while I'll fully understand your fading this team off such a long trip, I'd be careful thinking they're easy money again for game 2. They do have something to play for, and I'd expect a better showing in that 2nd game.

Ya thanks this is probably just a 1 time play betting friendlys arent the best way to go but I def wont bet against new zealand next game. Friggin Portugal did well for me today but England sucked balls!

Back