• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Just hard to think of a 3 td playoff game spread but WTF do I know; I thought Utah wouldn’t shit their pants tonight.

I can't imagine OU losing tomorrow. I love Rhule, trust me, and it sucks living 75 miles south of his work in Austin.

But OU and Riley have done this this title thing in Dallas and that's so big. And as much as Hurts can give the ball away he's more likely to make plays tomorrow.

The way those PAC fuckers are they might just show up for the bowl after blowing off the chance to win the conference/national title.

Maybe. But this was program defining for Utah tonight and they went into a fetal position.

I too love Whittingham in bowls but this particular one will be different.

I think FAU will roll tomorrow FWIW.

I want to pull the trigger so bad on them except for 2 thingS I cannot get out of my head:

1. Kiffin already got his nose in deep for the Arky job and wouldn’t commit to staying...lack of focus.

2. Bill Clark is god damn Houdini with what he’s done at a program that didnt exist not that long ago.

Utahs vaunted run defense got smashed and pounded like a 2 dollar hooker , what a sib soft a@@ defense that turned out to be. Thought oregon could generate offense but not run through swiss cheese

Just hard to think of a 3 td playoff game spread but WTF do I know; I thought Utah wouldn’t shit their pants tonight.
Six of the 15 playoff games have been decided by 22+. Clemson alone has won four games by 20+.

Six of the 15 playoff games have been decided by 22+. Clemson alone has won four games by 20+.
Clemson and how they potentially matchup w OSU is why I am opening my 3-team Clemson ML parlay on them the next 3 games tomorrow. Pays better.

I want to pull the trigger so bad on them except for 2 thingS I cannot get out of my head:

1. Kiffin already got his nose in deep for the Arky job and wouldn’t commit to staying...lack of focus.

2. Bill Clark is god damn Houdini with what he’s done at a program that didnt exist not that long ago.
Ole Miss it seems lately for Joey Freshwater

Did Clemson play "exactly ONE good game vs a quality team"?

Undefeated power 5 champ trumps in my book. In 4 team model that always deserves a seat at the table....I know "what if 5 P5 unbeatens....or 6" (ND)? Odds of that happening ever don't make it worth talking about. Clemson is fine even if they played nobody so long as they are unbeaten end if year.

You know, kinda out of my comfort zone, but I don't want a team that played exactly ONE good game vs a quality team making a playoff. But I don;t want to debate it.

Undefeated power 5 champ trumps in my book. In 4 team model that always deserves a seat at the table....I know "what if 5 P5 unbeatens....or 6" (ND)? Odds of that happening ever don't make it worth talking about. Clemson is fine even if they played nobody so long as they are unbeaten end if year.

You are contradicting yourself. If Oregon was in you don't want them because they played only ONE good team, but Clemson is OK who played not even one good team (Texas A&M is debated, but more say not good).

You are contradicting yourself. If Oregon was in you don't want them because they played only ONE good team, but Clemson is OK who played not even one good team (Texas A&M is debated, but more say not good).

If Oregon was undefeated it wouldn't matter as I place undefeated P5 as auto entry - no need to dissect the resume. Oregon lost that right when they lost to Arizona St.

For what it's worth....Pointwise has power ratings, it would make Wisconsin -2 vs Baylor. Ohio State -23 vs Baylor. Ohio State -21 vs Wisconsin.

I've never been more bored waiting for Saturday football to start. Feels more like an obligation to watch.

One of the most blatant blocks in the back I've ever seen not called on Miami.

So glad I deposited more cash into account......early returns look like an 0-4 start....couple of hoop games and couple foots. fantastic.

Glad I played the alt under 1H in the App game...if I’m going to lose a bet, end the pain quickly. Don’t make me wait to kick me in the nuts. 17-7 last game and 28 1st quarter points...sigh

Looks like Brewer is concussed for like the 10th time in his career (some official, some arm-chair diagnosed)

The winner of this OU/Baylor game is going to get destroyed if they play LSU or Ohio State.

Good reason for no playoff expansion. Some years you don't even really need 4 teams, but a lot of years you do need 3, so have to find a way to do that. But including more than 3/4 teams really just opens the door to more good not great teams.

Talking about Brewer? Baylor tends to play Charlie no matter what his concussed status is.
Yeah, guy was wobbling coming off the field.

He would still be in there, thankfully someone with common sense stepped in.

Back