• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Cleveland Browns Warning

wiseplayer

When you have Greg Williams as the penalty filth DC, a rookie QB, and the Browns being the Browns, I already highly recommend in August to stay away from wagering for or against in 2018. Otherwise expect a coronary while handing your cash to the Book. They're just not worth the time in 2018. Give them another year...maybe

Last edited:
Their defense will be penalty filled. Watch and see
I’m a Bengals fan which is tough but I can’t believe how much trash the Browns and their fans are talking. The Bengals have beat them 7 times in a row. The Browns are 1-31 over the last 2 seasons and have been trash for two decades. Until Cleveland proves something I don’t get it. Cincinnati in another sweep is my prediction. Browns go 4-12 which is great for them. Also, I like the Bengals over 6.5 quite a bit.

The Bengals own Cleveland. It could be a split this year but I’ll believe it when I see it. Cincinnati sucked last year and still went 7-9. I think they’ve improved quite a bit. But even if they have another bad year I still like the over. Lean under with Cleveland. Bengals also have a winning record vs Baltimore under Lewis. It’s Pittsburgh that’s the problem.

The Bengals own Cleveland. It could be a split this year but I’ll believe it when I see it. Cincinnati sucked last year and still went 7-9. I think they’ve improved quite a bit. But even if they have another bad year I still like the over. Lean under with Cleveland. Bengals also have a winning record vs Baltimore under Lewis. It’s Pittsburgh that’s the problem.

Side note but i‘ll never forgive Pitt stain for what they did to Palmer. He was awesome. Also Pitt stain totally got BS calls in the playoff win.

i don't normally freak out about this, but who the fuck is betting o6 to keep it -110 both ways?!?!?

Tyrod evangelists? Hell no.
People who call him Bakey? No idea when he even plays, so nah
Lovers of Landry? Sure he caught a lot of balls in Miami, but most nearly the LOS and with Tyrod he'll continue to be the checkdown king. Not that different for Mayfield
Stoners? Sure Gordon was awesome in 2013, but chances he fails a drug test are still too high and Tyrod doesn't chuck it deep like Big Ben
Njoku? He might become an impact player but what do TE even do nowadays besides move the chains and catch redzone TDs. Those help, but don't change results
Duke Johnson? Will help in 3rd and long, but that's a punting situation in this league
Hyde or Chubb? Good backs, but that's the least important position in the game and heavily relies upon the
OL? Lost an all-pro if not HOFer
Todd Haley? Whom Big Ben placed a person between so he wouldn't have to deal with him and the same guy who somehow made the dynamic PIT offense worse

So that takes us to the defense, which has a DC clearly behind the times. Even if they start matching personnel (genius), it sounds like they're still going to play the deep safety who is probably useful only against PIT (Week 1, 8). Maybe BAL (Week 5, 17) to limit a speedster streaking down the field, but no guarantee there won't be a new DC by the last week of the season. Rookie CB starting and aging Kendricks added to Jamie Collins who was given away by NE basically sent to work his last days in infamy

Schedule? Fortunate to get a quick-turnaround Thursday home game vs NYJ, though NYJ was better than its record last year and will probably be starting a stud QB who this same team should have drafted first overall. Also lucky to get CIN twice, but the losing streak spanning years was mentioned above and is especially troubling because they get them twice each season. BAL is no prom queen, but surrounds .500 annually and has a kicker who will win them tight games and then they draw the NFC South with the only weak team on the road? AFC West is a tough assignment, they're gonna have to earn every single win on this schedule.

0-2 start with a must-win TNF vs NYJ and then two games that will be tough to win could see 1-4 before a really tough stretch of road games and playoff teams that never really stops.

TLDR, they've spent a ton of offense but have nobody who will win them games themselves and have a brutal schedule with only one gimme before Week 16 that sees them favored by less than a FG yet people are expecting Hue Jackson+Todd Haley+Gregg Williams to jump six wins coincidentally 6x their wins in the past two years

i don't normally freak out about this, but who the fuck is betting o6 to keep it -110 both ways?!?!?

Tyrod evangelists? Hell no.
People who call him Bakey? No idea when he even plays, so nah
Lovers of Landry? Sure he caught a lot of balls in Miami, but most nearly the LOS and with Tyrod he'll continue to be the checkdown king. Not that different for Mayfield
Stoners? Sure Gordon was awesome in 2013, but chances he fails a drug test are still too high and Tyrod doesn't chuck it deep like Big Ben
Njoku? He might become an impact player but what do TE even do nowadays besides move the chains and catch redzone TDs. Those help, but don't change results
Duke Johnson? Will help in 3rd and long, but that's a punting situation in this league
Hyde or Chubb? Good backs, but that's the least important position in the game and heavily relies upon the
OL? Lost an all-pro if not HOFer
Todd Haley? Whom Big Ben placed a person between so he wouldn't have to deal with him and the same guy who somehow made the dynamic PIT offense worse

So that takes us to the defense, which has a DC clearly behind the times. Even if they start matching personnel (genius), it sounds like they're still going to play the deep safety who is probably useful only against PIT (Week 1, 8). Maybe BAL (Week 5, 17) to limit a speedster streaking down the field, but no guarantee there won't be a new DC by the last week of the season. Rookie CB starting and aging Kendricks added to Jamie Collins who was given away by NE basically sent to work his last days in infamy

Schedule? Fortunate to get a quick-turnaround Thursday home game vs NYJ, though NYJ was better than its record last year and will probably be starting a stud QB who this same team should have drafted first overall. Also lucky to get CIN twice, but the losing streak spanning years was mentioned above and is especially troubling because they get them twice each season. BAL is no prom queen, but surrounds .500 annually and has a kicker who will win them tight games and then they draw the NFC South with the only weak team on the road? AFC West is a tough assignment, they're gonna have to earn every single win on this schedule.

0-2 start with a must-win TNF vs NYJ and then two games that will be tough to win could see 1-4 before a really tough stretch of road games and playoff teams that never really stops.

TLDR, they've spent a ton of offense but have nobody who will win them games themselves and have a brutal schedule with only one gimme before Week 16 that sees them favored by less than a FG yet people are expecting Hue Jackson+Todd Haley+Gregg Williams to jump six wins coincidentally 6x their wins in the past two years
Very good assessment. As a Bengals fan it’s hard to be very positive but I will mention Lewis actually has a winning record in his 16 year tenure in Cincinnati. That’s very impressive considering how awful they were before him.

I hope Haley just called the last four passing plays he'll will ever use on goal to go from the 1 and got that shit out of his system.

Have to say I'm digging this Browns D. A solid D, good running game and some Njoku could be a pretty good identity for these guys.

Back