• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CL In game

HT Scores

Porto 1-0 Besiktas
Marseille 0-2 Liverpool

Chelsea 0-0 Valencia
Schalke 3-1 Rosenborg

Olympiacos 1-0 Werder Bremen
Real Madrid 3-0 Lazio

i've watched Real since 3-0..i'm satisfied! :-D

after i've changed on Marseille-Liverpool and i don't know why they aren't 0-3!! i think Reds could score ...i hope!!

I've seen some minutes of Oly-Werder and i think they'll score another goal, german defence is very high and slow! Werder will try to score, they could score.... but @1.85 for over 2.5 is not so good.

ummm 1.20? i don't know that's just not a good bet. Are you going to put 10,000? lol

not 10,000...but only 1,000.
that's a stupid idea i think! :down2:

low bet on Over 2.5 @2.00 Oly-Werder....that's better!

THANKS FOR REDS OVER GUYS!

well i don't think Olympiacos/Bremen will go over so i'm hoping i can see some success with Chelsea Under 1.5 team goals with the draw or win

Back