• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Cfl Week 7

SHSUHorn

Thief
CFL 2-0 +6.00 UNITS

All plays for 3 units each

HAMILTON -1
OVER 51.5

Winnipeg has always been a pretty horrible road team only winning 5 road games in 3 years.

EDMONTON +2
OVER 54

Everything here points to Montreal but beating Edmonton at home can be tough. They have won 16 of their last 22 home games.

SHSUHorn said:
I agree flava. Jesus its been what two-three years since I've chatted with you? How ya been?

Hey man. I can't begin to tell you how much of a pleasure it is to be able to share the same board as you again (since my banishment from Covers). I can't wait to argue about some CFB plays and I very much look forward to discussing weekly games. Best of luck this season man!

:shake:

Back